Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2020, 12:31 PM   #1

'97 RB E250 Quigley 4x4 for Sale

1997 RB Quigley 4x4 E250 91,400 miles, 5.4l gasoline. Asking $16,500
Salt Lake City, Utah area

We’re selling our beloved Quigley 4x4 Econoline. This has been a great ski and desert machine and hauled our family and a bunch of gear lots of silly places. A little older rig, and certainly not as fancy as most of the vans on this forum, but fairly low miles and would be a great, less expensive platform for someone to build on or rock as-is. Don't know who built the front bumper, but it is steel and quite heavy. The two middle seats swivel and quick release for fast removal. The bench in the back is just an electric tri-fold from a conversion van. It has an extra battery and inverter, a propane tank, and some interior lights. The four-wheel drive works great. No R.I.P. kit or anything. The winch (Warn 12,00 lb) has worked fine the few times I've used it. Recently replaced old nerf bars with some new running boards. Steering is a bit loose. No known mechanical issues, but it's older and everything is original and nothing much has been replaced or upgraded. Yakima towers, bars, and basket and a Thule box on top. It was originally a cargo van, but we cut windows in and put in the seats. I know that's backwards for many folks, but here we are!

We love this van and it has treated us well. Hoping to find a good new home for it.

Thanks,

Josh

Jackalope78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4x4 van, e250, gas engine, quigley