Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-19-2021, 02:56 PM   #1
lbp

Almost new Michelin Agilis Tires to sell

Just received our new Sportsmobile Van, shipped to us in Massachusetts from SMB West. Switched out the tires that came with the van and am looking to sell them. They have less than 150 miles on them, and no highway driving at all, so they are like new. They are the Michelin Agilis LTX lt245/75R16. I'm selling the set of 5 tires (including for the spare). New they run about $200. I'm looking to sell the set for $750 or best offer. I live in the western part of Massachusetts and do not want to have to ship these, but I'm willing to drive to meet someone relatively close by.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5518.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	41435

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5519.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	41436

If someone knows another good place to try and sell these, I'd love to know about it!

Thank you! lbp

lbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 08:02 AM   #2
lbp

Tire Price lowered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbp View Post
Just received our new Sportsmobile Van, shipped to us in Massachusetts from SMB West. Switched out the tires that came with the van and am looking to sell them. They have less than 150 miles on them, and no highway driving at all, so they are like new. They are the Michelin Agilis LTX lt245/75R16. I'm selling the set of 5 tires (including for the spare). New they run about $200. I'm looking to sell the set for $750 or best offer. I live in the western part of Massachusetts and do not want to have to ship these, but I'm willing to drive to meet someone relatively close by.

Attachment 41435

Attachment 41436

If someone knows another good place to try and sell these, I'd love to know about it!

Thank you! lbp

I've lowered the price to $500, which is 1/2 the price new. lbp
lbp is offline   Reply With Quote