Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #11

Re: Aluminess bumper and 15000lbs Warn winch

I agree... some type of policy needs to be established preventing owners/moderators or users/members not named ProfessorPaddle from getting any good deals on bumpers. Sounds totally legit to me. And floorguy don't harsh my mellow, your going to have to wait your turn, I already don't like the fact that your running mobile monitoring. (Again part of my new policy)

Speaking of policies, anyone else really stoked about the new healthcare plan? I should just forget about the bumpers because that was a big enough gift for my greedy self... (I know I should not have brought that up)

1980 Vanagon Westy (Taylor)
Old 03-24-2010, 04:18 PM   #12

First come first serve, I can arrange a pick up in a couple hours. If thats how myradmyriad wants to do it.
2003 e350 ext. 7.3 psd, keeping it prerunner-added python remote start, buchwackers fenders, pro comp rims 17X9 steel, nitto grapplers AT 34s, camburg suspension 6", deaver rear springs, alluminess nerf, ladder, rear bumper, galley box, spare rack. Working on: arb on board air, rear locker, and 410 gearing.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorPaddle
And floorguy don't harsh my mellow, your going to have to wait your turn, I already don't like the fact that your running mobile monitoring. (Again part of my new policy)
LOL, Tapatalk is the bomb man!

I guess I can wait for my bumpers as I have about a million things I wanna do first! LOL
Old 03-25-2010, 08:04 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by panick
how are any of us supposed to compete with jage for the unbeliveable deals? He obviously has an unfair advantage

i dont need think jage (nor I) needs bumpers- but for that price!
I was going after the winch, and for that price... free bumper! Which in retrospect would have been a good litmus test for the whole "are van/truck bumpers interchangeable" as it would have wound up on my F250.

But no. Jeff is already my friend so didn't need to buy me, and I swear it's not my fault he's not around lately!