Working on de-cluttering some shelves in my work shop. Let me know if you want any of this. Pick up in San Ramon, CA or buy me a beer at a brew pub not too far from San Ramon and I'll bring to you!
- Kenwood TM281A 144MHz FM Transceiver - $170 OBO - This HAM radio used to be in my Jeep that I got rid of in 2018 and it's been sitting in a drawer ever since. I have the same model installed in my van now and it has been great. Very good condition. Can't seem to find the manual for it but will keep looking. The manual is available online HERE
- Aluminess box. (SPOKEN FOR)
I bought this for $75 many years ago then didn't use it so it's been sitting on the shelf. Hinge is slightly bent but it works fine as is or you could spend about 10 minutes on it making it even better. I don't have a spare key to give you but if you want to make a copy of mine it's the same. Make me an offer. Free is a valid offer if you can make a good case for it.
- Colman lantern. Haven't used it in years. Uses green propane bottle.
Just needs new mantles and good to go. Free
- Headlights from my 2005 E350. Free (SPOKEN FOR)
- Starter from my 2005 E350 6.0 PSD. I upgraded it years ago and this has been sitting in a box. It worked as any other stock 6.0 starter when I removed it. Free
- GasOne butane stove. Used (a lot) but works. I went with a dual fuel version and this just takes up space on the shelf. Free