Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-07-2022, 09:58 AM   #1

Coming soon. Very rare 20' Bigfoot Class C RV

SNEAK PEAK:

Listing our 20’ Class C Bigfoot for sale (as soon as we can establish updated pics/specs and stats of how awesome this rig truly is with all the new mods). We have gone down the list of “gentleman’s agreements” making those aware of the sale as well. It really belongs in a museum!

Highly confident any opportunity to own a rig like this will NEVER happen again. There were only a few 20’ Bigfoots made for a 1 year run (10 at most developed for the North American market) and only about 6 ever recovered. Still questions of how many were actually the Bigfoot brand (like this one) and which ones were “Oakland”, a sister company developed internally to compete with the already existing over seas market. There is a high probability that this is the only one in the continental United States. BUT, I know for a fact it’s the ONLY ONE LIKE THIS!!! Have you ever hear of a 20’ class C with the water and fuel capacities of 30ft+ rig? OR even a true 4 season RV with all heated internal water and storage compartments that can still fit in a single parking space??

When I imported this rig from Canada back in 2015, it was stock condition. I am told there would not be any problems going back to Canada need be? I was also in a VERY long list of interested buyers. I will entertain and try to answer any questions based on order of received emails.

In all honesty good luck researching these rigs. There is very limited knowledge online and these are extremely elusive. If you have never had the opportunity to see even just a picture of one, this is the exact reason why!

In addition, there are some mods that may be able to be seen from pictures, that I will not be willing to discuss with the general public and will be disclosed to serious inquires only. This is beyond a one of a kind rig for many reasons. It was not built to keep up with the trends of the 4X4 and overland industries but to meet and exceed the level of travel for surf, snow, spearfishing and exploration we had conducted for many years!! And MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Pricing and pictures (exterior and interior) coming with the listing.

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_3765.jpg  

StormTropper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 12:47 PM   #2

Garage
Subscribed: Unfortunately not a buyer at this time (very happy with what I currently have), but very interested to see the listing - intriguing unit!
Old 01-07-2022, 03:01 PM   #3

Garage
Cool rig!

We lived in Boardman, OR for a while. Bigfoot built a small factory there for trailers but not sure they ever produced one before the company closed. They were high-end before it was popular...
Old 01-08-2022, 12:31 PM   #4

Having lived in BC Canada for a few years, I'm always interested in Bigfoot RVs.

Well built indeed and this rig sounds awesome!
Stone Cite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 10:22 PM   #5

Blowby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 09:06 AM   #6

Anticipation!! Looking forward to seeing your sales post.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:35 PM   #7

subbed, sent you a pm and looking forward to see what is it like
lashidalgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 02:41 PM   #8

This is literally marketing 101…
shellb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 07:49 PM   #9

There are actually 2 coming for sale soon on Ottoex. One that’s a 7.3 and the other is a gas v8
Attached Thumbnails
D5ABA529-1737-4ECB-97C7-79164A7555AE.jpg  
Lazy_Daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 08:39 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellb View Post
This is literally marketing 101…
Lol, and it works too. Look at the interest already!
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote