Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2020, 02:23 PM   #1

Dynatrac PR60 SMB parts / TBM rotor & pads

I recently had the front brakes of my 2005 SMB 4x4 conversion upgraded to the larger "late model brake" (ie per "oldbonesclimber"'s post on that).

While it was all apart I decided to also have upgraded the ball joints, the axles to 35 spline and locking hubs to the Dynatrac units.

So I have all the old parts, all were working fine (van has 106K miles, any 4wd time was easy duty and not much) but just swapped while labor was involved anyway in the brake upgrade anyway.

Everything is is still boxed up but there should be...

-steering knuckles
-30 spline warn hub and axles
-calipers and associated parts
- rotors (these were treated by The Brake Man)
- might be some other parts I am not remembering

- pads...have two sets of new pads treated by TBM for use with the TBM rotor, or any rotor I'm sure. These I'd like to sell for a fair price since I no longer need them.

I'll try to get some photos up but odds are if you need any of this stuff you know what it is.

Everything is free for the taking...or make me a reasonable offer if you feel free is too cheap ;-) As I said I'd like to get a few bucks for the pads since they are new.

I just wanna see the stuff go to someone who can use rather than discard.
Local pick up in Santa Monica, CA only please...no way I want to ship this stuff and prob wouldn't be cost effective anyway.

Thanks

rarrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 07:31 PM   #2

I am looking for a used Dynatrac ProRoc 60 drivers side hub and rotor (not the Warn locking device) that is not damaged. Do you still have the parts?
SierraHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 11:33 AM   #3

I think I still have the rotors, they were treated by "The Brake Man" and may also still have a brand new set of pads to go with, also treated by TBM. The combo was a worthwhile improvement over stock pre 2008 SMB / ProRoc.

I will double check what I have and get back to you...don't hesitate to remind me if you don't hear back in a day or two.

The main issue might be location...I don't really wish to ship...don't think it would be cost effective anyway.
rarrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 02:25 PM   #4

rarrace: No clue whether Dynatrac will ship them this week or not. If Dynatrac has not made them I may need to drive down and pick your parts up.
SierraHawk is offline   Reply With Quote