Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2021, 11:11 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba View Post
I measured the height from the floor to the bolt holes, and it's ~6.5inch in the back and 5.5in in the front. Let me know if someone could use this-- it's a unique item, but it's very close to being pitched from the garage.
Really surprised this hasn't sold yet. The Sienna stuff was all the rage the last couple years and now its crickets. i wish it fit the front seat bases I would take it off your hands jut to add with the seats I am trying to sell. Good luck amigo!

*bump*

04QuadBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 10:04 AM   #12

Thanks QuadBear. Update: goes to the first person to make me an offer-- need to get out of the house. $100?
scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 04:17 PM   #13

This is a mount for a Sienna Seat? Does it mount to the stock bolt holes and the Sieanna seat bolts directly to the base? No fabrication involved?
PNWVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 04:32 PM   #14

That's right. There's a couple of pieces on the sienna side that you don't use and you unscrew or cut out, but no fab.
But I just reached a deal w/ someone for $100.
Old 03-31-2021, 11:08 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04QuadBear View Post
Really surprised this hasn't sold yet. The Sienna stuff was all the rage the last couple years and now its crickets. i wish it fit the front seat bases I would take it off your hands jut to add with the seats I am trying to sell. Good luck amigo!

*bump*
Probably because middle-row, 2011+ seats are reeeaaallllllyyy hard to find, at least on this coast. I almost sent a PM but won't pull the trigger until I can locate a seat.
2Fass240us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 11:12 AM   #16

Mount is sold and shipped. Thanks for all the interest / side convos. Finally down to just the seats / parts I need (I think), which is to say 175percent of the seats/parts needed for a working van.
Old 07-02-2022, 09:34 AM   #17

Update: after finalizing our build I have the following available:

One sienna recliner, in grey leather and like-new condition. It is mounted on a MG Metalworks rear-seat mount and ready to go (this is a decent amount of work-- to convert it from the toyota tracks to MG Metalworks mount).

One separate rear-seat mount for a sienna recliner. (separate and in addition to the one currently attached to the recliner).

Let me know if you could use. Located in Dallas.
PS the rear-seat mounts don't actually conform to the E-series bolt holes. You'll need an adapter plate or new holes drilled (for 2 of the bolts) like we did.
Old 08-01-2022, 06:57 PM   #18

sent you a pm
WillTheThri11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 09:05 PM   #19

didn't see a p.m. come through yet.