For Sale: 2003 7.3L E350 w/ SMB pop top
Selling my 2003 7.3L E350 RB with 106k miles. "Vanna White", as we call her, has been an incredibly reliable, capable and fun vehicle to own and camp in. It hurts a little bit to sell as I have invested a lot of blood, sweat and tears into her, but I was lucky enough to purchase another 7.3L E350 that is a passenger model that I have decided to move forward with instead.
The plan was to take Vanna to CCV for a pop top and full interior build, but when the opportunity came to start with a passenger version with some more creature comforts I couldn't pass it up.
Van is located in San Clemente, CA
All installed by myself
- Two captain seats behind the driver and passenger (I usually keep these out of the van)
- Electric Tri-Fold Bench/Bed behind the captains
- Both Driver and Passenger seats on swivel mounts
- 3'x3'x1' drawer on 500lb 36" slides that pulls all the way out of the back doors
- Refurbished manual SMB pop top (not trimmed out and no bed platform, you can check out the whole process in one of my profile albums)
- Two 100W renogy solar panels mounted on top of pop top
- Two 150ah deep cycle batteries underneath the bench seat
- 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 62Qt dual zone Whynter Fridge/Freezer (DC and AC)
- 2 exterior spotlights mounted on passenger side of pop top for illuminating campsite
- 5 switch panel with dual USB charger and 12V outlet
All installed by Agile Offroad at 95k miles (I can send you full receipt upon request)
- Agile Offroad RIP kit w/ 2" lift (Custom valved Fox 2.0 shocks)
- BFG KO2 285/75/16 (full size spare)
- 16" American Racing Wheels (bought these off another forum member)
- Limited slip Track Loc D60 rear axle
- re-geared to 4.10
Installed by myself:
- Bushwacker Fender Flares
- raptor liner front/rear bumper and front grill
- Vantage Optic headlights
- 2 Yakima crossbars on pop top
Overall the van is in excellent condition, and runs/drives fantastic. They don't call it the "Ride Improvement Package" for nothing. You would be hard pressed to find a cleaner 7.3L E350. Very minimal rust other than on the front roof gutters and around the brake light, pictures of that below. Paint is starting to chip in a few spots, most notably right above the windshield. Also some desert striping down both sides as I did use this van as intended.
Couple of notable things that I should also mention. The windshield has two cracks in it. One I bought it with, and one from a low hanging joshua tree branch. Neither seem to be growing despite rattling around offroad. The pop top canvas has a small tear on the driver side, and the headliner has a rip on the rear crossbar on the passenger side.
I am obviously bias but I can't speak highly enough of this van. Surprisingly capable off-road, I call it the poor man's 4x4. Only been stuck twice, once due to my error and once trying to tow a 4runner out of some sand. The interior set up while sparse is super flexible. My son just turned two and we have been camping in this since he was 9 weeks old. The space next to the fridge is big enough to set up a pack and play (crib) and he just sleeps next to us. Pop top allows full standing height to console the baby at night as well, major plus.
If you are interested please PM me and I will send you my e-mail/phone number for further communication