Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2019, 10:17 AM   #1

FOR SALE: 2003 E350 RB Quigley camper w/Agile upgrades, V10, $23,000

Hi All,

Selling my rig. I got a lot of ideas and inspiration from this forum over the years, so thanks.

2003 Ford E350 Superduty 6.8L V10
156,000 miles
Clean Title
4x4 Van (Quigley) with upgraded Agile Off-road suspension (RIP Kit) - new front springs, Fox shocks, Fox steering stabilizer, and custom rear leaf springs.
Front End recently rebuilt at professional shop.
New brakes.
Front and rear AC. Lines recently replaced and working great.
New Kenwood stereo with touch screen, Bluetooth, and backup camera. New amplified subwoofer under drivers seat.
New Aluminess side ladder.
Roof rack.
ARB Canopy.
Swivel base for passenger seat so you can turn the seat around. Works great while camping.
New sofa style bench seat that folds down into a bed.
Custom built storage box in rear.
Coin-grip rubber flooring.
Storage drawer under seat.
LED light bulbs in all the dome lights.

I have had this van for several years and love it. It runs great and the V10 engine is smooth, quiet, and powerful. It gets between 12-14 mpg. I bought as a passenger van and then made some simple interior upgrades to make it a comfortable “weekender” type camper van. The best upgrade was the bench seat that folds down into the bed. I use this with some pads to extend the bed into a queen sized bed. The pads fit on the storage box behind the seat and it works great for me at 6'3. It is actually really comfortable for two people.

Mechanically it is in great shape and runs really well. No known issues except the seat belt warning bell chimes for the first minute or two when the car starts. I haven't tried to fix it because I play the stereo loud and don't usually notice it. Right when I got it I upgraded the suspension with an Agile Off road RIP kit and new Agile made leaf springs. I also had the front end and brakes rebuilt. It rides much nicer now and should be in great shape for a very long time. All the mechanical work was done by professional shops.

The van does have some rust on it as it lived on the east coast at some point, so if that scares you, then probably not the van for you.

I'm selling because my wife and I are ready to get something a bit bigger for camping. If I were a millionaire, I'd keep this van and just park it at my house because it is cool.

Located in Vancouver, Washington.
tjboeh@hotmail.com
Travis

Thanks for looking.Here's a link to my craigslist ad.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...569133.htmlVan is in Vancouver, WA
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3928.jpg   IMG_4150.jpg   IMG_3690.jpg   IMG_0016.jpg   IMG_0017.jpg  

IMG_0018.jpg   IMG_0020.jpg   IMG_0021.jpg   IMG_0022.jpg  

tjboeh is offline   Reply With Quote