With some hesitation, Im selling our Sportsmobile. We recently bought this van, and Ive spent the last year updating it to be a super mobile. But alas, its time to go. We just drove this back from Montana last month, and its ready for any adventure.
2005 FORD E350 6.0L - 162,000 miles - $74,000 - located in Denver, CO
The van is capable of seating 6 when the removable captainís chair is installed (not pictured) and easily sleeping four. Sleeps four. Weíve been very impressed with this vanís capability. It does great on the highway, fire roads, or 4x4 in the sand and snow. The penthouse is in excellent condition with a white rhino liner on top.
The van has been generally bulletproofed with new studs, head gasket, upgraded water pump, egr cooler, and new oil cooler in 2019. Here is a summary of the build, along with a list of recent upgrades.
- Quigley 4x4 with manual locking hubs
- Custom national springs and Fox 2.0 shocks and steering stabilizer
- Move steel front bumper with light bar and pod lights
- Aluminess rear bumper, tire mount and storage box
- Sportsmobile spare tire storage box
- Yakima roof rack
- Motorized penthouse
- Upgraded stereo, subwoofer, and backup camera
- SCT Livewire TS+ Performance tuner system
- 180W solar system, 200AH house battery, isolator, and 3500W inverter with shore power hookups. Multiple 120V and 12V USB outlets.
- ARB Awning with LED lighting
- Sportsmobile insulated and lined marine flooring, insulated walls and doors.
- 5kW Chinese diesel heater with remote
- Dimmable interior LED lighting
- Brand new 30L fridge and slider
- Front swivel seat
- New counter and locking drawers
- 15 gallon fresh water tank with 5 gallon grey water tank (indoors)
- Rear door hose connection
- Window coverings for all windows
Recent Upgrades and Maintenance (2022)
- new front brake pads and discs
- new upper and lower ball joints, U joints, and drag link
- new front sway bar bushings
- new fuel filter
- power steering flush, coolant flush, transmission and t-case service, rear differential oil change
- New 200AH Lifeline GPL-4CT house batteries