2006 Ford E-350 Super Duty Camper Van (Sportsmobile) in search of soulmate(s) for life of adventure. I enjoy epic road trips, weekend getaways, and solo treks. I am prepared for four-season escapades; fully insulated for winter, great airflow for summer. I have been with non-smokers, and for the past 8 years non-pet people; but I am open to traveling with both. I like Boondocking and hanging out at KOAs. I am comfortable in both rural and urban environments.
For your sleeping needs I have a single on the bottom, and when the camper top is lifted, there is a queen-size bed to sprawl out on. I do not have any grey or black tanks but can easily carry portable water as shown in one of my profile pictures (blue water jugs are NOT included). I have a roof-top solar panel, duel roof vents, propane heat, propane hook up for a stove, and chest fridge\freezer that is powered by solar for keeping your beverages and food cool.
I need to part ways with my current companions due to some family medical issues that have seen me idle for the past three years. I am 76,007 miles young with a solid body and a few ailments. It would be great to find someone who is a little handy to bring me back to a road ready state. I will need some new fluids, battery, and possible tires. A quick jump will have me up and running. My right roof-actuator is broke and I have issues raising my top because of it. Nothing some minor surgery cannot fix. I have a couple of dings and a bit of peeling paint above one door.
Please view my profile pictures for detailed imagery (more pictures than what I can post are available). If you like what you see, have your people call mine and we can arrange a time to meet. I currently reside in Westerville, Ohio. If all goes well, we can be hitting the road together for the asking price of $25,500 OBO. Some of you may recognize me as GreyDawg’s one time travel partner; she was my original owner and you would be my third!
Check out my stats below! or follow the link for more pictures: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqnIKtAfUOEmgXK4...aIrj3?e=s0jsgb
2006 Ford RB E350 5.4L V8
• Former 12 passenger van (power windows/locks, cruise, front and rear air, etc.)
• 76,007 miles
• Small dent in rear bumper
• Speaker cover on side door is cracked
• Normal dings and wear for a 15 year old Van
• Seats two & Sleeps three
• Floor: 3/8” plywood + Allure vinyl flooring (easy to remove – nothing is glued down)
Work by Colorado Camper Vans (Fall 2012)
• CCV 16” rise electric pop-top roof with LED lights (roof and lights on remote fob as well as interior rocker switches)
• Quiet Ride insulation
• Arctic wall fabric (Triple Wall Insulation)
• Color match paint
• Fantastic Fan, Front w/Remote
• Fantastic Fan, Rear – Manual
• GS100 Solar Panel (AM Solar, Springfield OR)
• Blue Sky IPN-ProRemote battery monitor
• BlueSky SolarBoost 2512i(X) MPPT controller
• Propex furnace (6500 btu)
• Under carriage propane tank with side panel access
• Feeder tube into van with Coleman fitting
• Single fixed bed with hinged lid (Passenger side)
• Side door cabinet with swing up table
• Long side cabinet with drawers, pull out table
• Cabinet for cooler, 27" x 20" x 19h", top-opening. 12V socket inside cabinet.
• Pass-through 110V Marinco outlet
• Bushwacker Fender Flares
• Rear ladder
• Roof rack with expanded steel cargo deck with lashing points
• Porch light (works by wall switch or on remote)
Work by SMB-TX (Fall 2009)
• House Battery: 4D AGM (under side step)
• SurePower 1315-200 battery separator
• re-routed rear air from ceiling to driver's rear pillar
• Front hitch
• Rear hitch
• Tinted windows all around
• Easy to reconfigure: there is no piping, water tank, or elaborate wiring in the cabinets, it would be easy for someone to remodel the interior to suit their tastes/needs. The factory seats and seatbelts were removed, but the bolt holes are still there, so it could be reconfigured with new seats.
• Right roof-actuator
• Hoses and belts?
• Cabinet on side door is loose