Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2018, 01:11 PM   #11

I think it is a fair to low price! I am being honest. It is a great looking rig. You will get every bit of that 35K. This is why I agree it is well priced up to 38-39K. It is a 4 seater which you lose camper bedding and appliance space but on the other hand it makes it roomier. If you can remove seats and place them outside on platforms that would be a bonus. Most people want self contained, yours is not. That means hauling all the needed extras and or up-grading to these comforts at an additional cost of up to 5K or more. Now the buyer is at 40-45K the member suggested price. As you said the up-idle not working and the battery not charging on camper system, could be due to the idle fault or not but it's $ out. The 6.0 had issues that may or not have been repaired or need of repair. As a buyer at that price you do not bicker which is what the seller wants! So yes good buy for someone and a good sale for seller. Congrats on the sale and staying free from headaches of the tire kickers!

Vanimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 12:54 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMrider View Post
Sale in progress pending receipt of deposit. Will advise if transaction is not completed.
Super nice rig!

I know your post indicated you would advise if the sale did not go through, but if you can please confirm your van is sold I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
OUTSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote