Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2020, 06:14 AM   #21
Site Team

Just a reminder that questioning a member price is not allowed on this site. If you are a prospective buyer, take your pricing discussions privately to the seller, and not publicly on this forum.

Herb

Old 10-26-2020, 01:54 PM   #22

Edit: I will happily admit when I’m wrong and in this instance I was.

After searching autotempest briefly for sportsmobiles in the entire US, there are no 2014’s for sale at all.
Tales_from_the_crimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:59 PM   #23

I love newb's talking shit when they have 2 or 3 posts to their name and one meaningless note here is one or more of that count.

E-350 V10 Vans are damn hard to come by and very expensive. I've got one, and frankly, I wouldn't sell it that cheap.
Old 10-26-2020, 03:25 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tales_from_the_crimp View Post
Lmao at this price. As P.T. Barnum would say, there’d a sucker born every minute. You can get a 2020 revel with less than 25k miles for $12000 or less.
But then your stuck with a mediocre AWD system, a measly 188 horsepower, and service departments who think you’re Mr. Moneybags for decades to come. That is, if they don’t consider themselves too privileged to service a plumber’s van.

If you are aware of a similar van being listed for less, please post it. I’m sure there would be interest.
carringb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 04:01 PM   #25

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tales_from_the_crimp View Post
Lmao at this price. As P.T. Barnum would say, there’d a sucker born every minute. You can get a 2020 revel with less than 25k miles for $12000 or less.
I get the feeling many may not agree with you... myself included.

Old 10-26-2020, 05:55 PM   #26

As I said I’ll gladly admit I was wrong here.

This is the only other 2014 e350 for sale https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...210392867.html

And it’s not a SMB.

My apologies for the ASSumption earlier
Tales_from_the_crimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:27 AM   #27
IPB

So...is this still available?
IPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 02:51 PM   #28
Site Team

For everyone, ESPECIALLY the new members, this is a For Sale thread for a member's van. It is not an opinion page as the original poster did not ask for comments on his asking price. If a poster asks for opinions on an asking price, then by all means provide constructive, courteous opinions.

• If you are a prospective buyer, DO NOT publicly question the asking price. Take your pricing discussion private.
  • If you are a member with no intention of buying, but think it's overpriced, keep your opinion to yourself.
  • Posting other For Sale ads for comparison, while well intentioned, distracts for the original poster's For Sale ad.

Keep this thread on track to give the OP the best chance to sell his beautiful rig. I will cut and slash extraneous posts if necessary but I don't like to take a heavy hand on this forum.

Herb
Old 10-27-2020, 09:46 PM   #29

Very interested- email sent.
mikerunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:04 PM   #30
ctb

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ctb
Nice Tales! Forum is great and making sure everyone knows you understand how it works is classy! I used to be a **** on this thing about all things ONLY SMB until I realized, great Rigs out there of every make and model, set up, built or stock, we are all here to be respectful, positive, helpful, and have fun...and laugh at ourselves whenever possible for sure! The Van life was much more exclusive a mere 5 years ago, this place is a haven for those that have been there and done that for YEARS! I am just happy to be a 'poser' in this club and enjoy all the fun and knowledge these folks give!
ctb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, 4x4, e350