Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-16-2020, 05:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefleif View Post
Still have the van?
Yes, I still have the van .

DOC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 05:38 PM   #12

Started this thread regarding my van for sale then the craziness of Covid hit. Had some interested parties but the pandemic made it near impossible for people to think about purchasing or even travel. I also had to worry about my business surviving, etc and didn't really have time to put into trying to sell it.
So, here I am again. If interested, feel free to reach out on this forum or PM if you prefer. A very nice guy was extremely interested so we went through a full inspection and he paid for a carfax report. He ultimately decided on the newer AWD version which is closer to where he lives so he didn't have to travel out here to Oregon. However, he graciously gave me the carfax report on it and I will up load it soon or upon request.
Old 07-16-2020, 07:33 PM   #13

Hey there Sportsmobile Forum friends. For those of still interested in this van, I'm available to answer any questions...

I am including an attachment of a recent CARFAX report (Thanks Mj217!) which should confirm I'm not a schmuck selling a crappy van. In fact, quite the opposite. This van is awesome! Tight! And Powerful!

That said, some of the things going on since I initially listed it:
1. Clear Vehicle inspection report (can share if you'd like and also listed on the CARFAX)
2. On inspection, discovered an issue with the vacuum hose for the Quigley had broke. This was and still is under warranty so Quigley and my local Ford dealership took care of 100% of it by installing a new brass T fitting for the hose (which won't ever fail again I'm told) and a new front differential/drive shaft to ensure there would be no concern going forward. It's basically a brand new Quigley 4x4 in my 2017 rig.
3. There is a Ford factory recall on the driveshaft coupling. HOWEVER, because this van was converted to a Quigley 4x4 before it even made it to the dealership, they got rid of this problem entirely. Therefore, this recall does NOT apply to this vehicle. Don't know why it's on the report other than the fact that the dealership or Ford didn't relay this VIN as not included in that particular recall.
4. Lastly, and with full disclosure. I pulled under a too low hanging tree branch just recently. Not a big one, but enough to make a small dent in the posterior of the roof by the back brake light. I'm super bummed because this three year old van didn't even have a scratch until then. Now it has a small dent (albeit, where you'll never see it), nonetheless, I'm still really bummed! I will negotiate a fair price reduction with any serious buyer based on this one and only blemish. I will upload a picture soon if anyone would like and if you're a seriously interested buyer.

That's it on anything new. Reply or PM me if anyone is interested. Cheers!
Old 07-28-2020, 05:37 PM   #14

Hello DOC1, What type of MPG are you currently getting with your van you have for sell?
Student4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 05:32 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC1 View Post
Reply or PM me if anyone is interested. Cheers!
Hello DOC1, is your van still available?
Lightwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 08:48 AM   #16

Whereabouts in Oregon are you located?
tominboise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 11:55 AM   #17

Hey there forum members,

I apologize that I haven't replied to y'all regarding the van. Logging on now for the first time in several months and just now seeing your responses. Ugh!
To those that have PM'd me, I have just responded to you personally regarding the van.

I have decided to keep my van and completely forgot to take it off the forum classifieds. That being said, the van is no longer available.

Though I thoroughly enjoy reading several posts when I have the time, I clearly don't spend enough time getting to know the system, and therefore, have no idea how to deactivate the post. So, if anyone knows how to deactivate my listing on this thread, do share.

Otherwise, I'll just consider this post currently inactive as the van is off the market.

Best of luck to you all, and again, big apologies for not posting early or getting back to y'all. Cheers!
Old 01-15-2021, 11:04 PM   #18

Hi , is the van still for sale. ?
Thank you Tim
Tim T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 07:41 PM   #19
ctb

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ctb
Oh student4life you made me laugh out loud...Thanks! I really needed that!
I don't mean to be snarky, but always just bet on 10MPG on any of these 4x4's ever...I get 11-12 MPG no matter how hard I drive it, wind, no wind....if you get any more, that'll pay for another bucket of chix at the gas station! I love fried chx!
ctb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 07:51 PM   #20

I'm getting similar with the ecoboost. Don't really care it is so low when it goes up hills this quick and quiet.
simplesez is offline   Reply With Quote