Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2017, 05:27 PM   #11

So...What's yer van got?

Hi. I'm interested in buying your Sportsmobile! Does It have a shower? What kind? Toilet? What kind? What's the cu.' of your fridge? Does it have a stove top? What kind? Inverter? Bed in penthouse, or just space? Jeez, enough already! It seems very similar to what I want, and very nice. If you could answer these questions please, I would appreciate it.
Thanks, Andrew.

Andrew Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #12

The shower set up for this is basically when the top is popped you hang the shower curtain and they give you a large container to stand in and your showerhead connects to the sink and that's basically the set up for that. It came with a cassette toilet that slide under one of the cabinets it's a 5 gallon cassette toilet. The refrigerator is small it's all electric I don't know the actual square cubic feet but it works great it is called a Norcold. Great little fridge never had any problems always works fine and we're really happy with it. There is no cooktop it was removed by the previous owner due to noise. We have replaced it with a single portable butane single burner cooktop. Nothing special but it does the job well and you can use it outside as well. When the top is popped it does have a bed in the penthouse. Inteli power 9100 power converter
Happy1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 07:35 PM   #13

Thank you for your speedy response and I apologise for the redundant post.
It seems good to me. Would you be willing to contact me by phone on fri. the 21st? Thank you, Andrew.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:29 PM   #14

I am very interested and would like to look at the van. How can I get in touch with you?
Mattmassey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:34 PM   #15

I live in sedona and could come look at it anytime
Old 04-19-2017, 11:43 PM   #16

I can be raeched at 928-853_8639
Old 04-19-2017, 11:45 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy1975 View Post
The shower set up for this is basically when the top is popped you hang the shower curtain and they give you a large container to stand in and your showerhead connects to the sink and that's basically the set up for that. It came with a cassette toilet that slide under one of the cabinets it's a 5 gallon cassette toilet. The refrigerator is small it's all electric I don't know the actual square cubic feet but it works great it is called a Norcold. Great little fridge never had any problems always works fine and we're really happy with it. There is no cooktop it was removed by the previous owner due to noise. We have replaced it with a single portable butane single burner cooktop. Nothing special but it does the job well and you can use it outside as well. When the top is popped it does have a bed in the penthouse. Inteli power 9100 power converter
Oh, shower inside! Now I'm guessing RB14 layout.

Doubt this van will last long.
gcvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:16 PM   #18

Send a message via MSN to bettyford
Nice Van, lots of interest should sell fast.

Ron
Old 04-23-2017, 06:50 PM   #19

Oi! Jason, is it still available?

Please phone me if your rig is still on offer I feel sure we could come to an arrangement. I believe you should still have my phone#, and I look forward to your call!
THX, Andrew.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #20

Sportmobile found a new home thanks for the Interest!
Happy1975 is offline   Reply With Quote