Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #1

FREE FF axle parts and 2wd suspension parts

I finally regeared my rear axle today so all of the take-off parts are up for grabs. All parts are from a full float dana 60. BOM #606162-1

I have:

left and right 32 spline full float axleshafts, I believe these fit most years 98+, check your existing shafts as the part number is stamped onto the ends:

Driver's side (Dana/Spicer #43811-17) measured 37.64" from the inside of the flange to the end of the splines.

Passenger side (Dana/Spicer #43811-16) measured 34.92" from the inside of the flange to the end of the splines.

Complete open differential (carrier)

3.55:1 ring and pinion.

Parts are free if you pick up. They are boxed up, but probably not worth the shipping cost as everything is HEAVY, but if you want to pay shipping I can do that too.

I also have the stock radius arms, coil springs, shocks, and likely other misc. leftovers from the install of my Camburg suspension. Yours for free, but I will not ship these parts.

Speak up soon or they will be in the trash can by the middle of next week. Located in Santa Maria, CA 93454

TheLetterJ is online now   Reply With Quote