Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2021, 02:32 PM   #1

FS 2008 E350EXT quigley van haus

Well after a spring with a lot of miles running down the interstate we have decided to sell our adventure van and move onto something that will be better suited for what the future looks like it will hold for us. The van was bought and outfitted to be a weekender to explore and hunt the wilds of Idaho and the PNW. It has served us well in that fashion.
I am sure there is a bunch we forgot to list. If you have any questions or want additional details/pics please let me know.

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/b...323563325.html

We also wouldn't mind feedback on pricing we've search the web for the last few days and think this is fair price based on what's out there but we might be a bit biased.

Travis

tga713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 12:54 PM   #2

Price reduction

We got some feedback from a few members here and on expedition portal. We've lowered the asking price to $77500. If you have any questions reach out to me here or through the craigslist ad.

Thanks
Travis
tga713 is offline   Reply With Quote