Hi Sportsmobros! Selling a nice baltic birch cabinet I made for my Ford van. It's modeled off of a Sportsmobile RB50 cabinet. It won't fit in my rig due to an interior redesign, so hopefully it can live a happy life in your van! Asking $175 cash in Los Angeles (near Culver City).
Overall it's in good shape and will give you an amazing amount of storage. It's designed to sit in the driver side rear of an RB ford van, but could also work in an extended rig. The front door has friction hinges and a Southco latch while the rear compartment is covered by two sliding panels. The front half a few shelves and the rear is a massive open cabinet that's great for storing bulky things like bedding or tubas. Cause who doesn't go camping with a tuba?
If I was going to keep it, I would upholster or paint the interior, make a new rear panel, and add more dividers to the shelves.
• Huge amount of storage
• Strong enough to support the side of a sleeping platform
• Nice Southco hardware
• Made from 3/4" and 1/2" Baltic Barch Marine grade plywood (Sanded and Sealed)
• All joints are glued and screwed with pocket hole screws
Things you should know:
• The sliding doors rattle unless you have a pillow against them (which is why I think they should be upholstered)
• Some screw holes in right side from where my elec. panel was mounted
• Some screw holes in the lower front half from where my platform attached
Measurements are: 55" wide x 17" deep at it's widest (but curved to fit the econoline body) x 49" tall
Complete photo album here: