Originally purchased February of this year. Since I recently installed a solar system, my new meter tells me information I don't even yet fully understand, so I’m looking to adopt
this out to a good home. Use one connection to monitor your house batteries and the other to monitor your starter battery. Scroll down to read more about the badassness of this battery monitor...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005CB ... UTF8&psc=1
$45 with free shipping within the lower 48. Includes FREE
But wait! There's more!
Actually no, there is nothing more. It's just the battery monitor and the inline fuse. Whaddya want from me?
I copy & pasted pics and specs for your convenience and reading pleasure...
Voltage Meter Surface Mount
The TOPO Volt/Volt Meter sheds light on your power status. Compact, affordable and easy to self- install, this single unit lets you measure two Voltages in real time. *Ideal for 4WD's, automobiles, RV's, solar, wind or hydro power systems, boating & marine applications and also testing and industrial equipment..*
• Measures single or dual DC voltage from 10-30v DC
• Dual clear digital LCD 3 digit display with On/Off white back light.*
• Black PVC panel mount casing
• Easy D.I.Y installation: wiring diagram included
• Reverse polarity protection
• Built in voltage regulator to allow direct power supply source from 10-30v DC
• Dual LCD DVM display with 3 measuring voltage input terminals
• Black PVC weather-proof housing
• Meter casing dimension 52.5 mm diameter x 25mm deep with meter mounting lock nut
• Mounting hole cut size 45 mm diameter
• Display type Large LCD display (25mm x 20mm)
• Operating voltage 10-30 v dc
• Max power consumption 12ma with back light 'ON'
• Resolution - 0.1v
• Operation temperature 0-50 degrees C/32–122degrees F
• Operating Voltage: 9-30v DC