Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-11-2022, 02:24 PM   #1

Fully-Built E350 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel Hightop Van, 142K mi

-Pampered 2000 Ford E350 with Voyager style 24” Hard Top
-7.3L Powerstroke Diesel with 143K original miles
-Full Amsoil Synthetic Fluids with all fluids recently replaced
-Quigley 4x4
-Full Floater rear axle with limited slip and 3:55 gearing
-Dana 60 front axle with limited slip, steering stablizer and 3:55 gearing
-Transferflow 46 Gallon fuel tank system with vent mod so you can fill it quickly
-Warn 16.5ti winch
-Aluminess front bumper with front trailer hitch and 32” Vision X LED off-road light bar
-Aluminess rear bumper with deluxe cargo box (fits a Honda 2000 generator), fuel tray and lights
-Aluminess custom roof rack with 4 Baja Designs Soltek 8" HIDs (two spot and two flood)
-Bilstein 5160 shocks up front with huge reservoirs and custom valved Fox shocks in the rear to work with airbags
-Rear Air Bags to help with various loads
-5 BFG All Terrain Tires in great shape with KMC Enduro Rims with spare on bumper
-National Luna Dual Battery charging system keeps van and house batteries charged while driving
-Passenger captian’s chair has a swivel base
-Airdog fuel/air separator system
-Edge Programmer with built in 4 selectable display gauges including EGTs
-Diamond Eye 4” Exhaust from turbo back with Heat Wrap which helps with EGTs
-Aftermarket additional Transmission cooler with electric switchable fan for going slow to assist with cooling
-Kenwood AM/FM/DVD Player with iPod cord
-Kenwood 5 channel amplifier and upgraded speakers with extra speaker wire to run outdoor speaker boxes
-Power windows and power door locks
-Cruise Control
-Towing brake controller
-Recent new van starting batteries and all new house batteries

Camper section
-Interior build done by ESV (Extreme Sports Vans) out of North Hollywood, CA. He was recommended by Chris at UJOINT off-road and did a fantastic job. Quality materials used, no MDF here but real Birch wood laminated and trimmed in aluminum in high use areas. Not held together by just screws and L brackets but the sink cabinet and bed actually have their own metal frame for long term durability.
-Slide out National Luna Weekender 50 (South African quality- best fridge made on Earth) with separate fridge and freezer sections. Slide it out to use as a table and to access the electrical.
-Espar D2 Diesel Heater with low altitude and high altitude pumps
-9200 BTU Air Conditioner unit that will run on shore power, Honda 2000 watt generator or off house battery power using inverter
-Swing out storage box on the door with stove, a custom wine rack and cheese table with LED lighting
-Behind the two front captain’s chairs you can use either the factory bench seat (with Latch system) or remove that and use a swiveling captain’s chair with a custom quick disconnect base.
-LED interior lights
-QuietRide insulation including on the top http://www.quietride.com/
-Currently has four Group 31 house batteries on a custom drop down battery rack behind the rear axle
-30 amp 110v fuse box with two main circuit breakers and heavy duty plug in with cord on the outside of the van (purchased from Sportsmobile)
-Automatic Transfer Switch that will switch between shore power/generator and inverter if you forget
-3000 watt inverter that will provide 110v power to outlets while off shore or generator power and will also power the AC unit or Microwave for short periods pulling from the house batteries
-7 amp solar controller for plugging in Aux Solar Panel
-2 100 watt solar panels on the roof rack going to the latest Blue Sky 3000e ----Solar Boost Controller. This will first charge the house batteries and then switch over and top off the starting batteries or you can set it to charge all batteries if you wish.
-2 Blue Sea fuse blocks that are labeled along with a Bussman fuse/relay block
-Xantrex 3 bank True Charge battery charger with remote readout for when on shore power or hooked to a generator. I have it setup to charge the van starting batteries and house starting batteries on two independent banks which works great for when parked at home.
-Tough Pergo type wood flooring takes abuse and is easy to clean up
-New Fantastic Fan with remote and rain sensor
-Awning style windows with screens can be opened in rain. Big improvement over the Sportsmobiles of that era!
-Large sliding windows on the Voyager top unlike many that came on Sportsmobiles from the factory
-Full size Futon Sofa couch that slides out into two positions for single or two people sleeping. I will be the first to admit this setup doesn’t look as cool as a typical vinyl/leather couch but it is VERY comfortable for one or two people. Works great with full sized sheets and a down comforter.
-Upper sectional bed with cushions can be left behind or brought along if needed. Kids love it and there is plenty of room for two or even three kids depending on how they sleep. It is tight for adults but I have slept up there many times and once up there it offers a very comfortable night’s sleep since you can open the windows and turn on the fantastic fan if needed.
Sink and fresh 20 gal fresh water tank located under the sofa inside to prevent freezing in cold weather.
-Pull out porta potti with electric flush
-Reflectix for windows provides insulation and privacy
-Auxillary Idle Control for the 7.3 that boosts the idle when the parking brake is on to keep batteries charging and to keep the AC colder. Also great for when stopping in the mountains or off-road because it will help cool things down faster.

I am helping an old friend of mine who owns this sell it. It was her dream and we picked it up together in Los Angeles in 2015 with 100k mi from Erik, who was responsible for the original build. Her life is now in a different place with family, etc. Having owned a number of similar vans, I feel this is the holy grail of all the Econoline 4x4 vans I have seen. It has been impeccably cared for and much thought and expense was placed into the build. We would like to see it go to a true adventurer or someone who can use it to its fullest. I only wish I were in a place to justify owning it.
Serious buyers who are ready to purchase only please. Van is located east of Portland, OR in Hebo, OR, but may be deliverable under the right agreement. Calls only please, I will not respond to emails or texts unless it is with your details to have me call you. $50K. Thanks, Scooter 303 588 7043
Attached Thumbnails
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-09 at 3.06.57 PM (1).jpg   WhatsApp Image 2022-08-09 at 3.06.57 PM.jpg   WhatsApp Image 2022-08-09 at 3.06.58 PM (1).jpg   WhatsApp Image 2022-08-09 at 3.06.58 PM.jpg   WhatsApp Image 2022-08-09 at 3.07.37 PM (1).jpg  

Old 08-11-2022, 04:53 PM   #2

Great looking van at a decent price.
Old 08-11-2022, 06:59 PM   #3

Garage
Yeh, that wont last long. GLWS
Old 08-11-2022, 07:45 PM   #4

Decent price, it seems like a great deal if you try and replicate it.
Conversion in process. Lol
Denver, CO
Lilnuts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 01:15 PM   #5

Wow, that's one hell of a rig, especially at that price. If I didn't have a similar build, I'd buy that in an instant.
bisonthecruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 09:49 PM   #6

similar to mine I should have never sold. curious if the bed is removable to make floor space to haul bikes or long crates or something.
MTDewX8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 09:07 AM   #7

Awesome van. Can you please post some more pictures of the interior? Also is ESV (Extreme Sports Vans) the same person as Wicked Mike out of North Hollywood?
clicker44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 08:49 AM   #8

Sorry if I missed it, but what 4x4 conversion does it have?
motovan_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 12:05 PM   #9
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by motovan_mn View Post
Sorry if I missed it, but what 4x4 conversion does it have?
Quigley 4x4 (4th line down I think).

Herb
Old 08-17-2022, 09:35 PM   #10

This is my old van. It had a Quigley conversion with 3:55s and front and rear limited slip if I recall. Great van I miss it in many ways. So many great memories!
- ESV = Wicked Mikey yes. He does amazing work and is a great person. He built the interior and did a fantastic job.
- Credit for the transferflow tank. heater/AC and insulation installs go to CCV.
- I haven’t seen the van in few years now but I can say it was in awesome shape when I sold it. I took it to South Bay Car Care for maintenance and never skimped on anything.
- Let me know if anyone has any questions.
- Good luck with the sale!
- I have kept in touch with Sirus since the sale and he is an awesome guy.
Eric

2000 Ford E-350 7.3L Quigley 4x4 hard top with custom interior by Xtreme Fab - Sold
KTMRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4x4 van, 7.3, diesel, overland, sportsmobile