Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2022, 10:54 AM   #1

GoLight Bracket

So I guess Aluminess made a GoLight bracket for there roof racks at one time. Wondering if anyone has one, and would be willing to make a deal?
Thanks

Retrofireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 03:25 PM   #2

Garage
If you don't get a response, let me know and I can take some pictures of mine (have 2 - one one each front corner of my roof rack) and you should be able to get a metal shop to make something functional for you. If interested, Send me a PM and your number and I can text them to you.
I believe there were two types of bracket they made for the GoLights, one that mounted on the front center of the roof rack, and the other for the front corners (I don't believe I've seen another Van with the two corner lights like I have).

If you are looking for any feedback or advise, I would have to point you towards the hardwired version that has a joystick to control the light head unit. Joystick is so much simpler to use, especially while you are driving.
I had the joystick on two boats and you can easily steer with one hand and use the joystick with the other at the same time - joystick is also easier to maneuver the light around. Not so easy to do with the remotes (dash mount or hand held). But...the wireless handheld remote is great when you're at the campsite and suddenly need to turn on the light to scan the area.
Old 04-29-2022, 06:32 AM   #3

Greetings Twoxentrix --

I'd be interested in a photo(s) and specs also - would appreciate a reply --

Thanks !

doubklevan2
doublevan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 05:04 PM   #4

Garage
@Retrofireman; just sent you the pic's & description. hope it helps.

@doublevan2; sent you a PM