Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2018, 04:46 PM   #21

Okay - re: SHIPPING

Here is what it looks like right now:
Northern California - we have about five units = $65 each, drop to four units =$75, drop to three units $85
Southern California (Los Angeles/Orange Co/Santa Barbara)- we have about three units, lets see if we can get one more there. Three units = $85 each, four units = $75 each
Salt Lake City - two to three units shipping. Two units =$95 each, three units = $72 each

Hope that makes sense.

SO now I need to know who is a committed order. I may have to have all the California destination awnings shipped to SF, if we do not have enough in either place. Then I would bring them with me to SoCal in mid June. That way we can still take advantage of the shipping savings.

Let me know if any questions!!

Old 05-07-2018, 05:37 PM   #22

I'm in for sure Ray (to SLC)
saline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:06 PM   #23

I think I'm in for one if they are going to be shipped to Orange County (I'm in Huntington Beach), I will likely pass if it's going to be a June delivery (not that I mind buying you Schooner or Later Ray!), I just want to get it sooner. If they are shipped out, when could we realistically expect to see them? Lastly, how soon do you need a 100% commitment?
Old 05-07-2018, 07:12 PM   #24

Garage
Anybody in the Dallas-Fort Worth or surrounding areas interested in this? I have a commercial address for shipping and talking with 1der there is a lot of money to be saved!
Old 05-07-2018, 11:06 PM   #25

I may be interested in being a PNW shipping location if anyone else is interested. I was going to buy one of these soon anyway.
mgmetalworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 03:43 PM   #26

Garage
Interested in black with grey fabric to SLC.
2006 E350 RB-31 MG Metalworks/UJOR 4x4 swap (on to another)
ranchero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 04:48 PM   #27

If any Canadians are interested we can have them shipped to my address in Montana and then I'll bring them over into Alberta.
gnty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 08:50 AM   #28

I'm 45 minutes from Sandy Utah. I'm interested in a 10' black, with grey material. What other info do you need from me?
I'd probably need some of your trick brackets as well.
bbarrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:12 AM   #29

Awesome all. Looks like SLC is up to 4, SoCal is around 4, Nor Cal is around 4. Each shipment can stand on its own, so the sooner each group has their payments in, the sooner the shipment can be released.

I will recap things tonight and get PM's out to everyone. My thought right now is to:

1. Identify one person in each area and confirm the Commercial Ship to address. This person will be responsible for inspecting and receiving the shipment, and then holding these for the people to pickup.
2. Start collecting payments with $75 as the shipping amount. If we get more in a particular area which reduces the shipping costs per unit, I will refund shipping savings to each in hat location. This way I can get the orders firmed and sent to Fiamma. In Sandy UT, Jared has offered to do this. In SoCal, boywonder has offered although he is in the south part of Orange Co. Maybe someone more in the Long Beach area? , and I will handle the Nor Cal shipment.

Payment will be typical PayPal Friends and Family. Contact info in the Comments section.

Does that sound good? Let me know. Thxs!!
Old 05-09-2018, 10:16 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fork-N-Road View Post
I think I'm in for one if they are going to be shipped to Orange County (I'm in Huntington Beach), I will likely pass if it's going to be a June delivery (not that I mind buying you Schooner or Later Ray!), I just want to get it sooner. If they are shipped out, when could we realistically expect to see them? Lastly, how soon do you need a 100% commitment?
Scott (right?) If I can get the SoCal order into Fiamma next week, the shipment would arrive a week or so later, so around the end of May? Does that work?

Also, do yyou have a commercial location to take delivery and hold? You are more centrally located. Thxs!