Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-24-2019, 11:37 AM   #1

I'm selling my 2014 Baja Tan EB

2014 Sportsmobile for sale. $92,500.

2014 Ford E-350 EB. 6.8L V-10 Engine. 55k miles. Walkthrough layout with motorized penthouse top. Baja tan exterior with tan leather interior. Full 4WD with Sportsmobile West custom drivetrain.

I purchased this van new from Sportsmobile West per my custom specs. Nicknamed “The Beast”, we’ve had many adventures together throughout the American West, Canada, the Appalachians, and Florida. This was my first foray into RVing, and like many other RVers I’m upgrading to a bigger rig to keep my wife happy. My fishing trips with buddies have also grown to more people than the van can comfortably handle.

This Sportsmobile is in very good shape. There are a few dings I picked up on logging trails, but the four wheel drive train is field proven in almost every condition. Engine runs great and the drivetrain is still under warranty. All electronics and water systems are in proper working order. I’m working on my second set of tires and have about 5k on these new ones.

Unless you’ve had a Sportsmobile, it’s hard to describe the feeling of freedom to leave anytime and go anywhere at the drop of a hat. It turns heads everywhere you go. Whether you are in the city or in the campground, it’s always the baddest thing on the road. I live in Indiana and rarely – if ever – see other Sportsmobiles east of Colorado. I’ve kept a modest travel blog that has many photos of the van if you care to see it in its natural habitat. SchadPad Adventures.

I prefer email to provide more information, so feel free to reach out to me at mschad@schadlaw.com.

mattador is offline   Reply With Quote