Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #1

Looking for fender flares for a Chevrolet Express

Hi, I'm looking to but fender flares for a Chevrolet Express AWD 2010. Thanks

JetUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #2

Re: Looking for fender flares for a Chevrolet Express

I've been looking for the same thing. All other searching I've done has just come up with a generic product that you cut and size to your application. I don't think it looks as nice as a bushwacker or something similar that is available for the ford vans. There has to be something out there!
Dinosaurbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:59 AM   #3

Re: Looking for fender flares for a Chevrolet Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaurbmw
I've been looking for the same thing. All other searching I've done has just come up with a generic product that you cut and size to your application. I don't think it looks as nice as a bushwacker or something similar that is available for the ford vans. There has to be something out there!
As you said, no one as this, I've just call Bushwaker and Warn and nothing. The only thing that I've found is Pacer Fender Flares but it dont look very nice like the one who goes on the fenders. Dodge has the round fenders like are van, I dont know if, with a few modifications, I can put it on the van. I've just spend around 9000$ for the Boulder Offroad 6" lift kit and a set of mags and 33" tires and I dont want to put something who dont look very nice on the van. If you find something, let me know!!
JetUnit is offline   Reply With Quote