Originally Posted by Grampswrx
So nice. Dream rig for sure. I would suggest putting the pertinent details in here (like price), just so people can determine if they want to click through. I clicked through just for the pictures!
Thank you for the feedback. Asking price is $69.5K OBO and I am somewhat flexible. I started with that price based on researching recent sales and talking with other owners. The van has always been well maintained and has great records of service and repairs. It has so many great creature comforts that making camping for the family more enjoyable.
- Flat Plate/Motoraid heat exchanger means the water is heating while you are driving.
- Starcool rear AC works in 12v or 110v and especially works well when driving keeping the rear passengers cool.
- Remote start and chilly dog autostart system that auto starts the van if it gets to cold or hot so you can have the heat come on when it starts to keep the van warm.
- Onan generator that is fed from the transferflow tank makes battery charging easy when no solar is available.
- Official Member Scalf77/Greg multiple Blue Sea ACR rewire providing great flexibility in charging and power options.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking!