Pop-out Window Sets and Trim
Iíve been a long time reader of this forum but never signed up. Iím doing some spring cleaning and decided to clear out my collection of extra window stuff. Figured Iíd list them here before going the eBay route. I always pull window sets when I see them at the junkyard because I hate the idea of them getting crushed and lost forever! Anyways, hereís what I have for sale:
- One full set of clear pop-outs (both rear windows and 60/40 barn doors). Asking $375.00 + shipping. Small scratch on one of the rear windows near the pop out post. Not really noticeable. All hardware included. See pics.
- ***SOLD***One full set of bronze/reflective pop-outs (both rear windows and 60/40 barn doors). Asking $375.00 + shipping. The passenger rear window and the 40 side window had stickers on them that partially removed a small square of reflective backing but not the tint. All hardware included. See pics.
-One driverís side pop-out rear window bronze/reflective. Asking $100 + shipping. No defects. All hardware included. See pics.
- A pair of clear 60/40 barn door pop-outs. Asking $175 + shipping. No defects. All hardware included.
- ***SOLD***Dark gray window trim for 60/40 barn doors. 10x trim clips included. Asking $120 + shipping. See pics.
-Dark gray door trim panel for 40 barn door (unfortunately no matching panel for the 60, it was destroyed). Asking $50 + shipping. Matches the window trim listed above. Scuffs and scratches might be able to be buffed out or painted? See pics.
- One full set of black window trim frames (both rear doors and 60/40 barn doors). They fit inside the metal door frame and cleanly cover the screws. Kinda cool, Iíve only ever seen these once before. Attach them with double sided tape. Small crack on the 60 barn door trim but itís not noticeable at all. Asking $100 + shipping. See pic.
- I also have random leftover parts like hinges, screws, and the plastic pop out mechanisms. If youíre looking for something specific let me know.
Direct message me with any questions! IĎll answer and fulfill requests in the order that I receive them. And Iíll update this list as items are sold. I can do either PayPal or Venmo for payment. Iím not sure how others have handled shipping charges, but I think what Iíll do is send you the box dimensions and weight and you can just email me the UPS label. That way you can shop around. Not looking to make money on shipping!
Please keep in mind these are junkyard finds, there will be minor defects. All I can say is that Iíd put any of these parts on my own van. Please ask questions about the condition if thatís important to you. Iíll text you detailed pics on request. And yes, I spent about 12hrs removing miles of butyl tape so keep that in mind before you send me a lowball. I have my own van projects to fund after all.