Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2020, 07:26 AM   #1

PRICE CUT: 2006 E350 Quigley with CCV Top

This is my personal rig, I would love to sell to a fellow SMB forum-er!
Our lovely van, Addy, is no longer meeting our family's needs, so we are looking to sell. Van is currently located in SW Colorado (4 Corners), but delivery could be arranged. PRICE LOWERED: $28,555 obo

Van:
2006 Ford E350 Chateau Edition (people hauler)
Mileage: 157,400
Engine: 6.0L Powerstroke - no mods beyond blue spring update (OEM), new FICM (due to poor mechanic selection, not failure)

Engine History: Well maintained by first owner (mostly dealership service), and myself (DIY service on 5,000mile intervals). Had an electrical gremlin 2 summers ago, took it to a diesel mechanic that came recommended, but was not familiar with 6.0s. They had us replace the FICM, thought that solved the problem, but the issue reoccurred as I drove it home from the shop. My DIY workup found a loose TCM connection - tightened up and have not had an issue since. Like most 6.0s she takes a few cranks to start when cold and if she isn't started for awhile some turbo vanes may get sticky - I've always been able to remedy this with either monthly runs to temp, or when stuck just drive it hard and she wakes right up. No tunes or mods (aka: still 50 state compliant).

Suspension: Quigley 4x4 conversion from the start. Last summer (<1,000 miles ago) I replaced the tired Rancho shocks for Bilsteins. New/replaced manual front hubs (for security).

Wheels/Tires: Running 265/75R16 BFGood KO2s with appx 40% life left. Brake pads recently inspected, fronts 40% remaining, rear 50%.

Interior: Mostly stock (no camper build out). Carpet is worn and dirty. Drive and passenger upholstery showing age, but still serviceable (heated seats, power driver), rear bench is in great shape. I have 2 captains that are for the middle row, basically new. Stock head unit replaced in 2016 with Pioneer system that has Apple carplay, 4 of the interior speakers were also replaced. All original seat belts still mounted.

Exterior: Original white paint that is in great shape. I've touched up spots along the roof and gutter where the top rubs the paint off over the years to prevent rust. Body has no known or suspected rust. No accidents for this van, but we did kiss a Bambi () at speed that put a little Stallone smirk in the front bumper. I added a light bar and upgraded the headlights to LEDs.

Extras:
Pop-top: Colorado Camper Van low profile (no longer available I think) electric pop-top. This thing is awesome - IMHO better setup in several ways compared to SMB. Canvas is insulated and in great shape. Has 1 spot of scuffing due to the canvas being pinched during closure, but no leaks or tears. Love being able to sit up in bed (and I'm 6'4")!

Battery: I replaced the van batteries in 2017 with Odyssey batteries that have been great. These are a dual purpose battery that survive well with deeper cycling. Since we don't have a heavy build out, these have been just fine for our van and 'house' batteries for the rig.

Solar: On the roof is a salvage panel that I got for free, but has been working great and has survived at least 3 years outdoors without failure. If new owner wants to replace this all the wiring is in place for a quick swap.

Diesel Heater: Just added this past fall and has <15hrs of run time. It's a Chinese knock-off, but works awesome when tuned for altitude. Plumbed right into the diesel tank, but with a 3-4 gal safety measure (won't leave yourself high and dry). LCD programmable thermostat.

Swivel Seat: Front passenger seat is on a swivel.
Attached Thumbnails
Side profile open.jpg   Front open.jpg   Front closed.jpg   Side profile closed.jpg   Top front.jpg  

Cockpit.jpg   Dash milage.jpg   Canvas scuff.jpg   Driver seat.jpg   Front suspension.jpg  

gilp6636 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ccv poptop, diesel, for sale, quigley