Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-24-2020, 10:41 AM   #1

Pricing Quigley 4x4

Considering putting my 1999 Quigley Ford 4x4 up for sale. Research puts pricing all over the place, so thought I'd put the question where the action is. Input on pricing range would be appreciated as I get it ready for market.

Features;

1999 Ford E350 Super Duty, RB, 12 seat passenger van, original owner Quigley factory conversion. V10 engine. 175,000 miles. AFE Magnum cold air intake, JBA shorty headers, John Wood transmission, Banks Cat-back exhaust system, Extreme Air on-board air w/2gal tank, DP Tuner performance chip, front receiver, rear Cl V hitch, Dana 60 full front/rear axles, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels (these are are original hot-forged Alcoa rims), BF Goodrich 265x75 AT2 All Terrain tires. I recommend new tires and brakes however.

Ramjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 10:55 AM   #2

Sounds like its set up pretty nice. Pics would help. Pricing will depend on your location as well since everything on the west coast is priced higher than anywhere else in the US. As a guesstimate, I would say ~$25,000.
Old 12-24-2020, 11:34 AM   #3

I'll get some pics up soon. Yes, it has the advantage of being a west coast van from day one. A few other details to be posted also.
Old 12-24-2020, 10:59 PM   #4
ctb

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ctb
I would then double that $25K to $50K and multi list it...even consider "Bring a Trailer" website that handles auctions.... maybe mracer or somebody got me addicted to that site...anyway, I have seen two on there lately and went to extreme prices....not to mention the one that went for 170K on Mechams...I have considered starting a thread discussing the insane amounts people are getting to join the "van life" let alone move to the Head of the Class with an SMB...and if its time to sell and invest in a diesel pusher with a 4x4 Tacoma in tow? Anyway...

IF you go auction, invest in some tires...New Shoes make any ride look better...good return for $ spent... Good luck and any route you go, start very high my friend...very high!
ctb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 08:39 AM   #5

Merry Christmas, everyone! Thanks, ctb. That made my day. I'll definitely check that out.