Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-29-2016, 12:12 AM   #1

Quiqley Dana 60 front end with Agile RIP Kit

Selling the Quiqley Dana 60 front end with front Agile RIP kit from my 2006 SMB. Axle has 4:10s and had new ball joints and a few other things replaced 5 thousand miles ago for which I have the receipt for. Agile has looked it over and says it is in great shape.

This will come with the Quiqley mounting brackets, arms, and brake rotors as well as Agile custom valved Fox front shocks, Fox steering stabilizer and their progressive springs. We can discuss in detail with Agile all the parts if you are serious.

Agile RIP kit shocks, stabilizer and coil springs are essentially new with one trip to the Overland Expo through the Southwest and back to Southern California. Rides very smooth on the highway and progressively firms up for offroad. I have decided to move to the Agile TTB setup because most of my time is spent on desert type offroading and the travel the TTB offers suits my families comfort needs better for that rough fire road type environment.

Agile can install this and has done at least one other that I am aware of. You would have to talk with them about the cost and what is involved as I don't know.

Does not come with the rest of the 4x4 system parts such as the transfer case.

Asking $2800 OBO. Great opportunity for someone to get a great deal on moving towards 4x4. Currently located at Agile offroad in San Diego.
Thanks for looking.
Eric
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

2000 Ford E-350 7.3L Quigley 4x4 hard top with custom interior by Xtreme Fab - Sold
KTMRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:39 PM   #2

If anyone has any feedback on a fair price let me know. I think I am in the ballpark with the agile stuff being included.
Thanks
Eric

2000 Ford E-350 7.3L Quigley 4x4 hard top with custom interior by Xtreme Fab - Sold
Old 06-30-2016, 10:35 PM   #3

Why are you taking it out?
SteelheadJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 10:40 PM   #4

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelheadJones View Post
Why are you taking it out?
Agile installs the TTB front ends and this is a straight axle Dana 60. Just two different types of front ends.

Google Sled Hockey - You won't be disappointed.
Jsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:26 PM   #5

Location: Rancho Nuevo (Cabo/Todos Santos) B.C.S. and San Diego, CA
This came out of a 2006 Quigley E350. It is a Dana 60 Ball Joint front axle out of a 1999 to 2004 style F350 with all of the Quigley mounting components. It is complete with brakes and ABS Sensors... It is in good shape and has the newer tube torque arms.

It will bolt right in to a E250/350 and is an easy and cost effective way to do a DIY 4X4 Conversion. Quigley bolts them in and does some stitch welding which you will be able to see where they were. Some modification of the stock cross member is necessary as it always is...

It includes Agile Quigley RIP Kit Coil Springs, FOX Shocks and Steering Stabilizer.

We have installed these before in 2WD vans and can provide information and guidance for the skilled and tooled Do It Yourself'er.

Of course, you will need to match front and rear gear ratios and install a transfer case.

Last one we put in took about 4 hours - but we are good at this sort of thing, LOL.

AgileOffRoad.com
BajaSportsmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:30 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsweezy View Post
Agile installs the TTB front ends and this is a straight axle Dana 60. Just two different types of front ends.
Exactly. The Dana 60 Quiqley system I am selling is a straight axle and the TTB is an independent system. I enjoy the deserts and in that environment I like what the TTB offers.

The straight axle with the RIP kit rides very nice on the highway and slower trails. The straight axle is preferred by many for slower, technical and rocky type trails because of the strength it offers. TTB offers more wheel travel which lends itself well to the desert environment I enjoy.

Old 07-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #7

BajaSMB (or anyone for that matter), do you have photos of what the TTB axle and front end look like? I've browsed the Agile site and don't see pics anywhere. I'm debating which way to go and having trouble visualizing the difference.
Old 07-05-2016, 07:29 PM   #8

Quote:
BajaSMB (or anyone for that matter), do you have photos of what the TTB axle and front end look like? I've browsed the Agile site and don't see pics anywhere. I'm debating which way to go and having trouble visualizing the difference.
boywonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:34 PM   #9

Thanks Boywonder. Does anyone have of a pic of a TTB installed?
Old 07-05-2016, 07:59 PM   #10

Quote:
Thanks Boywonder. Does anyone have of a pic of a TTB installed?
This video gives you a perfect view of a TTB 50 in action. Seeing it in action makes the difference clear.