Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2020, 08:02 PM   #1

Rear and Side Barn Pop-Out Windows

One set of clear rear pop-outs with all of the hardware included: $250.00 + shipping

One set of clear side barn door pop-outs with all of the hardware included: $125.00 + shipping

One set of bronze factory tint side barn door windows with hardware included: $100.00 + shipping

If interested PM me with your zip so I can get you a shipping quote. Usually it’s about $45 for a pair of windows due to box size.
Attached Thumbnails
1851B331-4AA5-4FA2-B982-9FB42243AA07.jpg   BD0A0FD3-3205-47F2-9FB4-74765B6F8409.jpg   CE4ABE9D-59B0-4EC8-ACE1-121CC3AC422B.jpg  

EddieTheVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 03:19 PM   #2

Still have the set of Rear Pop-outs and the bronze set of Side Pop-outs. Clear sides are spoken for pending payment.

PM me with zip code if interested!
Old 07-23-2020, 08:09 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieTheVan View Post
Still have the set of Rear Pop-outs and the bronze set of Side Pop-outs. Clear sides are spoken for pending payment.

PM me with zip code if interested!
Still for grabs? Are these easy to install?? I’m in Florida
Tbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 08:29 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
Still for grabs? Are these easy to install?? I’m in Florida
Still have the rear clear set and the side bronze set. Which ones were you interested in?

What's your zip code?

They're fairly easy and straight forward to install. You'll just need to buy some butyl tape and take your time to press the frames into your door. I recommend 3M windoweld. When installing the new butyl tape, start at the bottom center of the window frame and work your way around so that the "seam" where the ends of the butyl tape meet is on the bottom. The windoweld is really easy to work with, it's not super tacky and gives you plenty of time to set it in the track just right. The worst part of the job is taking off your old window frames because the old butyl tape is messy. WD-40 is really good at taking that stuff off. There are videos on youtube if you need it.
Old 07-28-2020, 11:46 PM   #5

One last bump. Only windows left are the factory bronze side barn doors. PM me with zip if interested.