Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #1

Roof rack

This fits pretty much any full sized van with rain gutters,adjustable width and approximately 14 long. made by Adrian Steel, this is the VP1 series. Very heavy duty,great for kayaks, wood or contractor use or add a floor and use like a elevated deck for viewing or sleeping under the stars. About a year old and in good shape. Local pick up only,located on the Central coast of Ca in San Luis Obispo area. Asking $275.00
Attached Thumbnails
van rack.jpg  

coastvanguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #2

Re: Roof rack

Hi CoastVanGuy,

I too just joined the SMB forum recently and I'm in Los Osos/SLO. I'll keep the rack in mind and please let me know if you see any 4x4 SMB-type vans for sale in our area. I'm driving a VW syncro now but want to upgrade. Your GMC looks like a nice truck!

Karen a.k.a. ponystar
ponystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #3

Ponystar,
Welcome to the club, we also live in Los Osos. If you want to chat sometime let me know. I can't drive at the moment as I just had a Knee replaced but i'm get around pretty well. This goes for CoastVanGuy also.

Paul
Old 12-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #4

Hi Karen and Paul..and everyone else here Those Syncros are pretty cool,being in L/O bet you a regular at Westy LOL... I just purchased our van from another local owner. Kinda mixed on the rack sale but I have a trailer I made for my kayaks so the rack probably would never get used much. Karen, there are 2 4x4 vans currently on CL,both in the bay area. One a 97ish ford for around 7K and the other a decked out SMB thats around 27K if I recall. If you cant find the listings maybe I can dig them up.

Scott
Old 12-17-2013, 07:43 PM   #5

SLO resident here...seems like theres more and more from this area! Another member "Esmi2" is in Cayucos I think.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:11 AM   #6

Hey Mikracer, I believe your correct as I see another SMB up that way. Im thrilled to have recently bought our van, however Its looking more like its a pipe dream hanging on to ours for long. New jobs for both of us are taking its toll financially and we've trimmed off just about everything there is to except the van. This is killing me
Old 12-20-2013, 10:04 AM   #7

Sorry to hear! Hopefully things will work out for you guys. If you have to get rid of the van, luckily its a material possession you can replace down the road.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #8

Well folks, these items are no longer for sale, they will go with the van when sold.
Thank you