Well-Hell! After a long process the sale to be finalized Saturday just is "postponed" due to the buyer having a family emergency. I had let the other site posting(s) lapse as we finalized details but putting her back for sale.
Price still at $70K OBO. Location still Seattle but I am mobile(ish).
Updates that occurred through the process which may help other interested parties.
Front end, brakes, steering, etc. checked by reputable shop and no issues. I assumed the ball joints were getting close (as stated in my original) but shop said all good in report. Explains why I can take my hand off the wheel at 75 and she drives straight (but still drives like a giant van so don't compare to your wife's Lexus LOL)
Electrical/Charging System Inspection by Auto Electric Shop Passed with flying colors and noted "House Batt 13.8V, Start Batt 14.2V and Stable...No Volt Drops Noticed,...Inverter Tested,...Power wire routing seems in order and done well"
Did add the Start Isolator connection to the ACR as recommended for the new Xantrex Inverter. New inverter so much nicer than the original Zantrex ProSine.
Also took a series of ~six videos for the buyer. Happy to add anyone to the site for viewing. Just PM me.
Covering my past headaches up front (again):
Please have financing secured (or mostly secured) before contacting.
If you know your wife is going to say no eventually anyway please tell me that before the 11teenth email (or trade in the wife/hubby/Sig-Oth before contacting).
Fam emergencies can't be helped but no more holding the van without a deposit...no matter how much I like ya.