Selling my Tow/Moto Van.
It's a 2006 Express 2500 with a Duramax. It has 145,000 miles and runs like a top. No mechanical issues and has a few upgrades. I bought it in 2012 and have done the following to it since I bought it.
- Line-x'ed inside and out.
- Installed a Murphy bed
- Installed Insulation and Suede interior panels
- Installed front and rear Off-road Bumpers by "Throttle Down Kustoms". Tire-rack included.
- Installed LED light bar
- Custom made one-off HID & Projector headlights.
- Built a tool shelf in rear of Van.
- Installed Tie-down L-Track system
- Has a Double-Din touch screen DVD, CD & radio w/ two 10" subs.
- Amp, X-overs, tweeters and 6" door speakers.
- Fog Lamps on front and rear bumpers.
- Tow Mirrors
- Solid Aluminum antenna.
- Clear Corner lights
- 3500 HD lightweight Aluminum black powder-coated wheels.
- Custom Captain's Chairs. Passenger swivels 360 degrees. Super comfy!
- Two removable Motorcycle carriers
- Installed Cruise Control
- Custom tune makes right around 350/700.
- Shift Kit
- 3" Diamond Eye DP, with full exhaust
- Pyrometer installed
- Banks engine management system
- New shocks, rotors and pads
Build thread with more details can be found here:
- Retaining clips for bed are broken. I'm using a bungee chord to keep it upright at the moment.
- Exterior Line-x has a couple bubbles and other QC issues. Minor to the point where nobody would notice it unless it was pointed out the them.
- Spare tire rack can wobble on real bumpy roads. (could use bracing)
Reason I'm selling is because I sold my trailer and no longer need a D-max since I don't have anything heavy to tow anymore. Nor am I a hobo anymore and don't need to live in it anymore like I used to. I'm looking for $22,500K obo. I'm in no hurry to sell it, nor do I need to but right now it's just an extra vehicle that I don't use anymore. Would rather it go to a new home where someone uses it for what it was intended for.
I also have a pop top that I never installed that I will include with the sale of the Vehicle.
Here's a couple pics: