Up for sale is my 2002 Ford E350 5.4L SB 4x4 with a 6" lift. I bought this last year with blown head gaskets and completely went through the motor with my friend who is a Ford Mechanic. Most parts used were Motorcraft. I bought it with 196,680 miles. It currently has 197,396, as I do not drive this.
I was going to keep this and do my own SMB-like build with a SMB or other top and decided to go a different route for camping converting a 86 Minnie Winnie (Chevy) (Winnebago) to 4x4. Wife said I needed to start getting rid of cars, so I need to sell this one first.
This was professionally converted to 4x4 by SALEM KROGER and rides smooth. It is built of 1996 Ford F250 parts, so they super easy to find anywhere. Clean title.
List of items below done below.
1. Transmission with new torque converter 2016
2. Axles serviced 20K miles ago
3. Tires Ė very new
4. New Bilstein shocks
List of items I have done:
1. New brakes all the way around
2. Complete tranny service
3. New Radiator
4. Complete lower end rebuild with head reconditioning
5. Full Gaskets kit
6. New Bolts
7. Timing Kit (chain tensioners and guides + chain)
8. Oil Pump
9. Oil Seals
10. New Oil
12. Serp belt + idler pulley
13. Many more items not listed
14. Updated door front door panels to 2010 and wired them
15. Installed both driver and passenger electric mirrors
16. Serviced AC system
17. Smogged this year
19. Converted door panels to 2010 for better wear and looks.
I have 98% of the receipts and used mainly Ford Parts were used. Mechanically it is perfect.
In addition, I purchased and items are included with the purchase:
1. Brand new still in box Fiamma F45S 10ft. NEW IN BOX = never installed.
2. Swivel passenger seat from SMB. NEW IN BOX = never installed.
3. HID light kit NEW IN BOX = never installed.
4. Extra Ford parts.
5. Factory Ford Manuals for the E350.
6. Also have rear panels to match color and one of the barn door side panels.
The previous owner also built the rack and ladder. I donít really care for the rack but you could easily sell it for at least $500, since it has a roller back.
1. The body has some scratches and minor dings but nothing major.
2. No rust.
3. Could use a steering box down the road
4. Needs a good stereo and speakers
All the hard and not so fun work has been done. Now it your chance to have a mechanically rebuilt and strong running 5.4L ready for your dream rig build.
I know what I have and it is a great price and allows someone to build out their dream rig (all the inside fun stuff) with the confidence to drive this motor with no worries whatsoever.
Best way to contact me is via email: