Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-07-2021, 09:11 AM   #11

7 Days In, r

Over 1100 views in the first week, and a lot of emails, but no one has showed up with cash. Being a 7.3 at this price, I really thought this would sell in the first week, so I'm looking at myself, to blame. I'll try to get a video up, and I'm reducing the price to 59k. I was going to offer some off for forum members anyway, to help avoid a million questions from newbs, which has now become a part-time job.

austinvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 09:15 AM   #12

Reducing price to 59k

I was writing this in the headline, and accidentally pressed enter, lol. I hate having to lower, when I've seen a bunch of 6.0's priced much higher (insanity!), but it's a travesty having it sit in the driveway.
Old 08-12-2021, 04:31 PM   #13

Video Up

Video up on RVtrader/youtube -
Old 08-13-2021, 10:35 AM   #14

can you resend the link? interested...
Bay Area is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 10:45 AM   #15

No Prob

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/200...350-5017375570
Old 08-17-2021, 07:54 AM   #16

Reducing Price to 55k

Almost 3k views in 17 day, but no serious offers, which tells me I have priced too high. I'm lowering to 55k, which is what SM sells used vans off their lot for, regardless of miles or engine. If I can't sell in Denver, at that price, I will probably have to drive back to Austin to leave on their lot, thru consignment, this winter. This price is what I believe to be the true value of the van, anyway, I had heard the market was very hot, right now, but if it really was, this thing would have sold in first 2 weeks. This will be my last price drop, I'm hoping it's enough to keep this thing in the field this year. Cheers, everyone!
Old 08-17-2021, 10:40 AM   #17

Kinda surprised this hasn't sold. Last year of the 7.3, full interior, and 4x4.

'05 Pleasure Way Excel TS V10, still boring and 2wd
b. rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 11:37 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinvan View Post
Almost 3k views in 17 day, but no serious offers, which tells me I have priced too high. I'm lowering to 55k, which is what SM sells used vans off their lot for, regardless of miles or engine. If I can't sell in Denver, at that price, I will probably have to drive back to Austin to leave on their lot, thru consignment, this winter. This price is what I believe to be the true value of the van, anyway, I had heard the market was very hot, right now, but if it really was, this thing would have sold in first 2 weeks. This will be my last price drop, I'm hoping it's enough to keep this thing in the field this year. Cheers, everyone!
Does that rear folding bench have seat belts?

I'll be in Denver next week, and I'm tempted to check this van out. It is almost exactly what we are looking for. Was hoping to score something without an interior build, but this looks pretty nice and close to what we'd want anyway.
motovan_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 12:17 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by motovan_mn View Post
Does that rear folding bench have seat belts?

I'll be in Denver next week, and I'm tempted to check this van out. It is almost exactly what we are looking for. Was hoping to score something without an interior build, but this looks pretty nice and close to what we'd want anyway.
The bench has 3 lap belts. The passenger side of the bench has a shoulder belt as well. Shows it in the video he posted.
Old 08-17-2021, 01:51 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikracer View Post
The bench has 3 lap belts. The passenger side of the bench has a shoulder belt as well. Shows it in the video he posted.
Whoops, missed that part of the video. Thanks!
motovan_mn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale