SOLD: 2004 Ford 6.0 Diesel SMB 4x4 RB50 For Sale
Sadly, it's time to let go of our beloved SMB as we move on to another chapter in life. Many great family adventures have been had, and we hope it will provide the same for someone new.
222,xxx miles on chassis (newer engine, see below). Body and interior in excellent condition. No engine leaks.
- Sportsmobile RB50 floor plan with penthouse top
- Sportsmobile 4x4 conversion (Dynatrac front axle, Atlas II Transfer Case)
- (2) 80W Solar Panels
- Propane Stove and Furnace
- 10 Gallon Water Storage Tank and Sink
- 2.7 cu ft Norcold Fridge
- BFG 305/65/18E tires (only driven 7200 miles, 0 on new spare)
- 2kW Inverter
- LEDs throughout interior
- Fiamma Awning (upgraded aircraft style stainless mount)
- Hoop steps
- XL Underfloor storage (now holds house battery so there's some lost space)
- New 4D House Battery
- Roof Racks (Yakima tracks/towers/crossbars)
- Aluminess Bumpers Front and Rear
- Aluminess Storage Box on Rear Bumper
- Hella Driving Lights
- Newer Cabinet facings and carpets
- Swivel Captains Chairs
- Custom Line-X coating on roof, rocker panels and bushwackers
Upgraded/Replaced (date replaced and mileage on new part):
- 6.0 PSD Engine (7/09, roughly 82k mi)
- Atlas II Transfer Case (12/10, 44k mi and not used much)
- Rear axle (6/11, 35k mi)
- Alternator (7/11, 35k mi)
- New Front Leather seats (11/11, 34k mi)
- Interior cabinet refacing and carpets (11/11, 34k mi)
- Rear drive shaft (12/11, 34k mi)
- New canvas on top (2010)
- New 4D marine house battery (2016, approx 6k mi)
- New 200 amp Alternator (2014, approx 13k mi)
- AC Service (2016, 6k mi)
- New EGR Cooler, Oil Cooler, Coolant Reservoir (2017, 1k mi)
- New windshield 5/2017
- New Kenwood Dash Stereo (2016)
- <1k mi Since Last Oil Change, Transmission Svc, Front & Rear Diff Svc, T-
- 2 Ceiling lights currently not working.
- Left Stereo Door Speaker Intermittent.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector needs replacing.
- No doubt has a few little quirks (it is 14 years old).
Please message me with interest. Located in Oakhurst CA.