Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #1

SOLD! 2005 FORD E-350 4X4 DIESEL EB FOR SALE

Hey all,

Well, my wife is pregnant with our first and it is unfortunately time to part ways with the van.

2005 FORD ECONOLINE E-350 SUPERDUTY 4X4 DIESEL EXTENDED BED VAN - $48,500 OBO

See my album for more pics. Feel free to call, email/PM me with any questions. (818) 635-0834

Summary:
• 4X4
• Diesel
• Extended Bed (EB)
• 57,000 miles
• Extended Warranty
• Voyager Fixed Top
• Sink
• Microwave
• 12V Refrigerator/Freezer
• 110V Power
• Tow Package
• Rear AC

Full Details:
This van was custom built for the purpose of being both a go-anywhere camper van, yet maintain the storage potential for hauling anything inside. It was specifically built to fit two full size dirt bikes inside; the rear couch/bed folds up, put the bikes on stands and tie them down with turnbuckles off the foot pegs to the 3 D-Rings mounted in the floor. Or, fold the rear bench down into a full size bed.

The van has a 4wd conversion kit from Advanced 4x4 Vans. After going through several steering stabilizers, I installed a Sportsmobile panhard bar, replaced the front leaf springs with custom Deaver leaf springs and installed Bilstein shocks. The front end is now rock solid and far more advanced than what it was before. The van rolls on 285/75/16 BFG ALL Terrain tires mounted to aluminum wheels. The tires have less than 5,000 miles on them.

It has the 6.0L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel with Auto transmission. Van has 57,000 miles on it with a fully transferable Genuine Ford Extended Warranty expiring on 7/2/2013 or at 82,000 miles, whichever comes first. Registration is good until August, 2012.

Standard equipment includes power windows, doors, locks, front and rear AC/Heat, Tow Package with 7-pin connector, wired for trailer brakes, extendable side mirrors for towing wide trailers, dual alternators, and 110V plug-in Engine Block Heater for cold weather starting. Non-smoking.

The inside has tons of storage space and is well insulated. Sportsmobile installed their Voyager fixed top with cabinets, windows, screens & curtains. The Voyager top has rear overhead storage, or “bunk bed” adaptable, (above dirtbikes). Lower cabinets were custom built and wrapped in stainless steel for durability. The rear AC has a storage box built around it. There is an outside “shore” power hookup to plug in at campsites or hook up a generator. Van is pre-wired for a 110V overhead AC to be installed at a later time. Main floor cabinet houses a 12V refrigerator/freezer, a 110V Microwave and a Sink with bread-board cover. It also contains all the electrical to power the inside of the van on a slide out drawer for easy access; there is a 12V Converter/charger that slides out and a 3000 Watt 110V AC Inverter behind it that powers several outlets in the van. Dual 6V Trojan T105 “House” batteries with remote fill and Dual Optima Yellow Top Batteries for engine starting. A Perko battery switch, (select battery bank 1, (starting batteries), 2, (house batteries), “All” or “Off”), is conveniently located just behind driver’s seat. There is 17 gallons of fresh water storage under the sink and a 12V 2.8 GPM water pump providing a good flow of water to the sink and outdoor shower. The “spice rack” above the main cabinet holds the water pump switch and a weather clock on the left and the Inverter remote on/off switch on the right side. Under the spice rack is a 110V and 12V outlet, perfect for a toaster or a blender.

Other modifications include a rear Hellwig Sway Bar, Scanguage II On-Board Diagnostic System, Viper Remote Start & programmable alarm System, Two swivel reading lights, Window privacy shades, Custom Sportsmobile door panels with storage inside doors, Aluminum fold-down work station/paper towel holder from Pit Products mounted on side door, Outdoor quick-disconnect shower hookup, Super bright adjustable patio light, Pioneer AVIC-700BT CD/DVD/GPS/Bluetooth head unit with powered iPod connector, Auxiliary TV in rear, Custom fiberglass running boards, Window deflectors, and Window tint all around.

Thanks for looking!

Jason

SOLD ON 2/21/2012. CONGRATS TO THE NEW OWNERS, HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET MANY ENJOYABLE YEARS OUT OF IT!!
Attached Thumbnails
photo 6.JPG   IMG_3127.JPG   IMG_3131.JPG  

jcracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:27 PM   #2

2005 FORD E-350 4X4 DIESEL EB FOR SALE

Man, I wish I had the $$ for this! Nice rig man.
peppermack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:13 PM   #3

Re: 2005 FORD E-350 4X4 DIESEL EB FOR SALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermack
Man, I wish I had the $$ for this! Nice rig man.
Thanks peppermack!

We'll be in Mammoth Lakes, CA this New Years weekend if anyone wants to check out our rig and is in or around the area, let me know.
jcracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #4

Re: 2005 FORD E-350 4X4 DIESEL EB FOR SALE

Wish I had the cash for this - it looks great.

By the way, we just had our second little one and realized we want to travel again!!! Seems like a campervan is the way to go, so we can haul the little ones around and bring "home" along with us. We used to backpack...
hennaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote