SOLD---2005 Ford E350 V-10 SMB4x4
Update, January 13: We'll be in the Bay Area and in Sacramento, camping and showing the van, from Jan.15 until Jan.22. If interested in examining the van, let me know.
If anyone in California wants to look at the van, we’ll be driving from Oregon down to Anza Borrego in January, stopping along the way. We’ll be in the Sacramento and Bay areas for a week in mid January and in Santa Barbara and LA for a week later in the month. If you’re interested, let me know.
Also, in response to an email question: the van has seat belts for 9. For that many people a long trip would be mighty uncomfortable, but for a short haul to a game with kids, it would work.
Sorry for the delay -- I've posted additional photos in the Gallery. I'll send more if anyone is interested.
We’ve camped from sea level to 11,500 feet, at ski areas, in the Mexico and Arizona desert, and on the Pacific Coast. These days we live in Oregon. Our age and the new location are telling us it’s time to sell our 4x4 Sportsmobile.
Our van is a 2005 Ford V-10 (gas) 4x4 conversion by SMB West, with 68,000 miles. We’re the original owners and have taken very good care of the vehicle. We designed the van for where we lived in 2005: high in the central Colorado Rockies. With a 4x4, a warm and quiet hard top, a propane furnace, and extra insulation we had a supreme 3-season mountain vehicle.
It goes anywhere and everywhere. In Colorado, we'd meet jeep owners on the 4x4 roads who would look at us in wonder, asking "how did you get that up here?" In Mexico, the solar panels allowed us to stay off the grid for days at a time. On beach sand and backcountry washboard, the on-board compressor made airing down and back up an easy job. Fresno Sportsmobile did a great job for us.
Now we have to move on to the next stage in our lives. Asking price: $55,000. New this year: tires, AGM battery, Ford battery.
Here are the details:
Model: 2005 Ford E-350
Engine: Gas, V-10
1. Sportsmobile 4WD Conversion; Vehicle can be driven in rear wheel drive, front wheel drive and four wheel drive;
2. Trojan Front Bumper/Brush Guard w/Hella Lights and Winch Compartment;
3. Swing-Away Tire Carrier;
5. Extreme Aire Compressor;
6. Atlas Transfer Case;
7. ARB Air Lockers;
8. Dynatrac Front Axle;
9. Warn hubs;
10. 2000 Watt Xantrex Inverter;
11. Large 4D AGM House Battery;
12. Solar Panels (2) and Mark 10 Controller;
13. Xantrtex Link 10 Battery monitor;
14. Fantastic Attic Fan, Deluxe with Thermostat and Rain Sensor;
15. Upgraded Kenwood Audio/Video, AM/FM/CD/DVD/NAV, Speakers, Amp, Subwoofer;
16. Backup Camera,
17. CB/Ham Radio (Portable);
18. 11" Kenwood Pull-Down Rear Monitor;
19. Sound Deadening Insulation Throughout;
20. Leather, Heated, Lumbar, Swivel Driver and Passenger’s Seats;
21. Portable Butane Stove;
23. Faucet and Sink;
24. Flip-Down Shelf;
25. Norcold Refrigerator, 3CF;
26. 10 Gallon Fresh Water Tank w/Water Pump;
27. 10 Gallon Grey Water Tank;
28. Thetford Porta-Potty (Electric);
29. LPG Tank (5 Gallon);
30. Propane Furnace;
31. Exterior Shower;
32. Large Under Floor Storage;
33. Large Rear Upper Storage;
34. Rear Ladder;
36. Roof Rack;
37. Upgraded Wheels & Tires;
38. Dual Banquettes/Queen Bed
39. Nerf Bars;
40. Custom Splash Guards
41. Roof Mounted Exterior Lights (4);
42. Tinted Rear Windows;
43. Day/Night Shades;
44. Marine Deck Floor, with carpet overlay;