2005 Sportsmobile E250 Super Duty 5.4 67k miles $35,900
My family has enjoyed our Sportsmobile (SMB) for the past 2 years we’ve owned it. It has taken us camping all over SoCal, and on our road trips to Mammoth, Yosemite, and Yellowstone. It has performed flawlessly and we trust it to go anywhere. We will miss it, but I must sell it for a real estate opportunity.
More Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/OvqkPpCY1809U7Bg2
This SMB RB50 was ordered with a lot of great options! I have the original order sheet and sales brochures.
- Sleeps 4, seatbelts for 5
- Starcool rear AC
- Onan Microlite gasoline generator (mounted underneath)
- Norcold refrigerator
- Dometic Microwave
- Sportsmobile flushable porta-potty
- Iwatani (Japanese made) butane portable stove, fits perfectly in drawer next to microwave.
- Pull-out pantry
- Sink with fresh and grey water tanks
- Hot water heater below sink (works on shore or generator power only)
- Shelf above sink
- Swiveling front seats
- New stainless steel cabinet handles
- Alarm clock nightstand for lower bed
- Barn door cabinet with fold-up table.
- Van was not built with propane tank or rear heater
- All RV features work as they should.
- Paint is excellent with very few nicks or dents
- Interior is like new, no stains or upholstery rips
- Carfax shows it was serviced regularly at Ford dealer
- Only 67000 miles
- Starts great hot or cold
- No smoke on acceleration or deceleration
- Uses no oil or coolant
- Passes CA smog
- Gets an honest 14-16 mpg on the highway.
- Ordered from Ford with the limited slip differential and trailer towing package
- Transmission shifts perfectly
- No warning lights are on
I set the van up to drive on logging roads and access yellow post campsites which are great in Southern California:
- 5 new Pro Comp 16x8 alloy wheels
- 4 new Michelin LTX A/T 2 265/70R16
- Transferable complete replacement road hazard warranty from America’s Tire.
- Less than 500 miles on the tires.
- 1 new Michelin LTX 225/70R16 spare
- New Moog 2” front lifting springs, 2” Weldtec lift kit in rear leafs.
- New Bilstein HD gas shocks all around
- CorrecTrack rear wheel spacer kit (helps handling!)
- Proper $400 alignment by Pruett’s Alignment, a twin I-beam alignment specialty shop.
- Bushwacker flares installed all around.
Asking $35,900 or best offer. Located in Loma Linda, CA.