V8 5.4 - 162,000 Miles
ALL maintenance records from myself and the previous owner are available (I just did coils/plugs). The original Sportsmobile owners manual is also available.
- New in 2021 - 5 new wheels and tires - BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain tires one size bigger than stock. Still have stock tires.
- Both front seats swivel
- Starcool 3 air conditioning (shore power needed or van running to operate)
- Suburban propane heater
- Seats 5 - 2 in captains chair and 3 on bench (lap buckles only)
- Gaucho Bed is 62” long with a 10” fold-out extension. I am 6' and can sleep on this no problem.
- Pop Top Sleeps 2
- New Norcold refrigerator 2018
- Stereo Upgrade - Kenwood Touchscreen receiver, Bluetooth, hands-free, 10" shallow mount subwoofer and amp.
The layout of the van is really similar to the RB-30 layout, with the exception of the slide out pantry being on the opposite side.
I took the running boards off for aesthetics, I still have them so I included a picture of the van with and without them. Stock Wheels are plastidipped also for aesthetics and that are easily removable. These are in addition to the KO2 wheelset and have approximately 10k miles on them (so two sets of wheels)
- Chassis air conditioner switches to front window vents only under heavy acceleration then comes right back on. Has been like this since I owned it. Likely a vacuum leak but it never bothered me and the AC still blows cold.
- Only signs of rust are slight paint bubbling on the right rear that may be rust 4” x 4” approximate area. This vehicle has only seen 3 Wisconsin winters, all from the comfort of the garage. Originally an east coast vehicle.
Reason for sale: Based on use and family needs I am looking to get into an extended body 4x4 sportsmobile. A 15k investment in this van would make a great 4x4!
For sale thread - https://www.rvt.com/Sportsmobile-For...06351-UX409370
Video Tour (You will have to click to watch on YouTube):