SOLD: 2008/9 Ford Extended SMB for Sale
Regrettably it is time to put this awesome RV on the market. I hate to part with it but need to because of advancing age. We are the original owners.
2008/9 Ford E250 RWD (Vehicle is a late 2008, new and converted in 2009). Less than 42K miles. 5.4L engine
Pristine condition: Always garaged, never driven in the snow or salted roads. We were very experienced campers when we ordered this, so we ordered it to include those features that are most used and eliminated items that add weight, take up room and are seldom used (at least to us).
• EB10 Extended Van Sportsmobile build (Dinette/bed in rear)
• Penthouse with bed
• Danhard AC
• Norcold 3 CF frig
• Stainless Steel Sink
• Grey water tank
• Running boards
• Upgraded Xantrex converter (much better management of house batteries)
• Two house batteries mounted under the floor at extra cost.
• Below floor storage
• Aluminess Spare Tire carrier
• Hi intensity headlights (replacing the pitiful Ford headlights)
• Hi intensity running/fog lights
• Back up camera
• External 120 V outlet
• Rear door screens
• Day/night shades
• Driver and passenger swivel seats
• Class IV trailer receiver (mounted but never used)
Rear door screens
What it does not have:
• Propane. We use a portable 2 burner propane stove and the 1 lb. tanks which last a long time. Heat is furnished by a electric heater with remote
• Fresh water system. Two one gallon jugs fit nicely in the sink. We would not drink out of the onboard water tank if it were available. There is gobs of storage for more water or anything else you might want.
Since this will be our last RV we will include stove, pots, pans, utensils, lanterns, etc. if desired.
I do not very good pictures at present and it is too cold to take it out from the garage plus I am sure how to include them on this post. I am happy to send what I have to anyone who has a serious interest in it. Thanks for your understanding.
Asking $29,500 which is less than half of what it cost new.
Located in Cincinnati, OH
Not all who wander are lost.