Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2021, 12:12 AM   #1

SOLD: Ford E350 High Top 4x4 Camper Van

For Sale: $44k obo. Located in Northern Utah. Happy to answer any questions.
1994 Ford E350 High Top 4x4 Camper Van. Dialed in and ready to rock. Turns out I like building campers as much as I like using them and it is time to start a new project. Clean body and frame. Decent Air Conditioning. Good heat. Rear AC and Heat as well still functions with the camper build-out.

Engine:
5.8 351w. Tried and true. 203k miles but very well maintained and still running strong. These motors are known for their longevity and reliability if well cared for. We routinely go out to the middle of nowhere with no Cell services and have zero worries.
Magnaflow hi-flow CAT
Magnaflow Muffler
Aluminum Radiator
Flex a lite electric fan

Trans:
Rebuilt E40D transmission with about 20k miles on it. Beefed up internals with 4R100 internals, a shift kit, Trans cooler, Morose deep fluid pan and a steel 4x4 tail shaft housing from a diesel. I also have a trans temp gauge installed for peace of mind to ensure you are running happy on the big hills.

Suspension:
Ujointoffroad.com 6” Suspension Lift
Fox racing shocks all around.
Hellwig front Sway bar. Super beefy keeps the van planted in the twisty turns or high winds. I regularly drive twisty canyon roads in Utah at 70+ MPH. Driving in high crosswinds the van feels stable and comfortable with one hand on the wheel.
Ujoint kit comes with high steer so no worries about death wobble or bump steer. The van tracks straight and smooth at high speed on the highway or at low speed on the rocks. The Ujoint kit is definitely high quality and proves itself every day driving this beast.

Front Axle:
2000 Ford E350 Dana 60 4:10 gears.
35 spline Spyntec Free Spin kit. (no more unit bearings) Makes it much stronger and easy to rebuild if needed.
PowerStop brakes with speed bleeders

Rear Axle:
2005 Ford E350 Sterling 10.5 4:10 gears Limited Slip
Conversion allowed Disc brakes while still able to retain the e-brake and corrected the lug pattern and track width to match the front axle.
Power stop brakes with speed bleeders

Transfer case NV271

Wheels/Tires:
315/70/17 (35s) on Black Rock Yuma wheels
Full sized spare
Aluminess Rear Swing out tire carrier
Towing/Recovery:
Warn XD9000i winch
Warn Transformer winch carrier
Viair 450c onboard air compressor. Rated for constant duty use. Air plumed to the front and rear bumpers and has a 4 gallon air tank and accessories to use it. Inflates tires easily from 20-45 PSI in just a few minutes.
Heavy duty 2” receiver hitch on the rear and a front 2” receiver for bike racks, towing, or just moving the trailer around the yard with ease.
Door sticker has a 10k lbs. towing capacity.

Exterior Lighting:
Rear chase light is Baja Designs S1 amber (cuts through the dust for anyone eating your dust).
Front light is Rigid 10” clear light with removable amber cover (So bright I can barely tell if the head lights are on or off even on high beam)
Ditch lights on sturdy brackets at the A pillar
Rock lights (8 lights giving lots of light for late night camp sights or trail repairs)
Rigid Scene lights on rear and above door for camp lighting. Just right for setting up camp.

Electrical Systems:
340 watts Zamp solar panels
Victron 100|20 Solar controller with Blue tooth
Victron BMV 702 Battery monitor with Blue tooth
CTEK D250sa DC to DC charger
Singer 270 amp Alternator
200 Amp hour VMAX Tank Battery
Electrical system is more than enough to meet whatever camping needs you have.

Water Systems:
Two 5 gallon Scepter tanks that are plumped with dip tubes and quick disconnects. That water is plumbed to the side door with a 12v RV pump for easy filling for bottles or pots. The 5 gallon tanks can be easily filled anywhere and are easy to clean.
Additionally there is a 20 gallon water tank under rear bed for extra carrying capacity.

Camper:
Fibrene 20” aero fiberglass hightop insulated and finished nicely on the inside. Raptor lined on the outside for a tough exterior if you hit branches or anything.
Hightop has an upper bunk that easily sleeps 2-3 kids. Or a couple adults who don’t mind it cozy. Windows in the top make for a nice comfortable sleep on a hot night. Front of upper bunk folds up creating a good standing position in the entire front when driving and also keeps anything you pack in the bunk area up in place when moving. When the bunk is down there is still ample room to stand and change. I am 5’11” and I still have a few inches to spare standing fully upright in the van.
MaxxAir deluxe 10 speed fan. Can remain open during rain with no problem.
Both top and bottom bunk are full sized beds.
Lots of interior lighting. Everything from LED overhead can lights to light up the space fully or some nice LED dimmer lights to create a nice ambiance to relax and read a book. There is a set of red LED lights to keep the bugs down and preserve your night vision without waking people if you need to take a leak in the middle of the night.
There are multiple USB/12V charging points. Front back and main cabin for all your charging needs.
Kitchen is a slide out chuck box built into the rear under the bed. The stove slides out from under the box. Fold down Stainless table on rear door. Can have hot items placed directly on.
12V Iceco 60L Fridge (only 6 months old) I will never go back to ice and coolers.
The rear seats are Leather Tahoe 3rd row with integrated seatbelts. They fold flat to create the lower sleeping platform or fold up for carrying passengers. They also tilt forward for storage underneath or are individually removable.
The front passenger seat swivels 180 degrees for camping.
Lagun table mount for the center of the interior for a quick comfortable lunch spot or to play a game or used as a remote office desk. Table tucks away completely in its own spot when not in use.
Lots of interior storage. Drawers with latches and cubbies to hold various items.
Front storage space in hightop above driver holds a massive amount of gear.
Window coverings have zip down panels with bug screens. The panels self store and are easy to go from fully open driving to camping mode or a nice private dressing area at the lake.
Killer 270 degree wwning. Darch 270 Eclipse. Easy to deploy and pack up. Tons of coverage and strong.

Communications:
Van has a President CB Radio
ICOM 2720h HAM radio that is modded for outside band RX/TX.
Ram track Mounts for Cell and other devices.

Audio/Video:
Kenwood blue tooth HD Radio receiver
6 speakers all running on a sony amp
8” JL audio powered subwoofer which is mounted nicely out of the way but still gives a good bass punch for a perfect all around sound.
4 camera video system for all 4 sides of the van. Changes views when put in reverse or each turn signal for easy driving. Also records as a dashcam all 4 corners on a constant loop when driving. Could be an easy mod to keep it recording 24/7. Currently powered off the solar so your only limitation is how much storage you have.

Misc:
Van has steel running boards
Van has a retractable bed step for the passenger seat. Tucks up nicely out of the way if not needed and pulls out if you need it.

These photos are from various stages of the build. The first few are the most recent. Can send you any pics you want.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3476.jpg   IMG_3173.jpg   IMG_8572.jpg   IMG_9004edit.jpg   IMG_3503.jpg  

IMG_3465.jpg   063B9EFD-2467-4D44-BC75-693E5BAEACA1.jpg   F364DBAA-A245-477E-BE0C-8F7FFA91AE0E 2.jpg   IMG_0684.jpg   IMG_7946.jpg  

DaYeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 10:15 AM   #2

Cool build!
Stone Cite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 10:17 AM   #3

Thank you. I have enjoyed it. Time to let someone else enjoy it.
Old 01-13-2022, 01:32 PM   #4

Hi, I love your van. Is it still for sale?
Thanks!
Brody
BroFi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 01:33 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroFi View Post
Hi, I love your van. Is it still for sale?
Thanks!
Brody
Thank you, Yes it is.
Old 01-13-2022, 01:38 PM   #6

Sweet! Do you have any photos of the underneath? I just wanted to see if there is any rust. Also, I am new here, is there a way to private DM you?
BroFi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 01:39 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroFi View Post
Sweet! Do you have any photos of the underneath? I just wanted to see if there is any rust. Also, I am new here, is there a way to private DM you?
I can get you photos of underneath easily. My phone is 530-802-6457. Feel free to call or message me.
Old 01-17-2022, 06:37 PM   #8

Van is Sold.