Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-26-2021, 08:47 PM   #1

SOLD: Sienna Front seats and Transit 3 pax bench

Changing directions on our build.

Selling (2) Sienna power FRONT leather seats with Econoline bases installed. You will need to convert to the Econoline Seat belt buckle. The driver seat has already been modified to mount the E-series buckle. Passenger seat has not. Asking $600 obo. *These are not recliner seats

Also selling a 3 passenger Transit grey vinyl bench seat. Bench has integrated seatbelts, slight recline feature and floor mounting tracks w/ hardware. Asking $200 obo

Willing to work a deal for Forum members. Prefer local pick up but willing to deliver if we can make an adventure out of it.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8694.jpg   IMG_8695.jpg   IMG_8696.jpg   IMG_8697.jpg   IMG_8693.jpg  

04QuadBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 09:46 AM   #2

Do the Sienna seats or at least the driver one have adjustable lumbar?
Quigley with Agile RIP, 6.0 PSD
WhitH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 10:41 AM   #3

Hi Whit,

Yes the drivers seat has power lumbar and I have confirmed it works, the passenger seat does not. I'll PM you my number.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8731.jpg  
Old 02-27-2021, 10:44 AM   #4

Thank you. I’ll do some work on seein if they will fit easily into my express. Feel free to sell them while I’m researching.
Quigley with Agile RIP, 6.0 PSD
WhitH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 06:13 PM   #5

Sunday bump for some sweet seats!
Old 03-07-2021, 10:30 AM   #6

Sorry for the sidebar, but how hard is it to adapt the Sienna seats to the Econoline bases? This is something I'd really like to do, but haven't had the opportunity to compare the two side-by-side. I'd think about scooping these up…if they weren't across the country…
Sigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 09:52 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigg View Post
Sorry for the sidebar, but how hard is it to adapt the Sienna seats to the Econoline bases? This is something I'd really like to do, but haven't had the opportunity to compare the two side-by-side. I'd think about scooping these up…if they weren't across the country…
I bought these from a seat wholesaler as a complete set with the recliner seats. All I really wanted was the recliner seats but they made me a pretty sweet package deal including the front Sienna seats adapted to Ford bases.

The way they mounted them as super simple. They welded a couple pieces of flat bar across the Sienna seat rails and welded studs in to mount to the Ford bases. However the combination of the Ford base and the Sienna seat create a lot of aft rake in the seat cushion. More than i am comfortable sitting in. The Ford seat base could be modified to reduce the rake but I gave up interest for now (too many other projects going on). The other thing you will have to do is swap over the Ford seatbelt buckle with the ABS tensioner. MG helped me out with figuring it out and I did do it on the drivers seat and I can confirm it will all fit under the Sienna seat plastic. I did remove the tensioner and put it back on my Ford seat though.

Unfortunately there are no aftermarket bases available so you will have to work with the Ford base or get creative making your own bases. It wouldn't be hard to modify the Ford base. I think you could cut a wedge out of the center and lower the front down, just more than I wanted to mess around with right now.
Old 03-14-2021, 08:07 AM   #8

Not sure if this is helpful or not, but I've got the base that was made for Sienna seats to go into the Ford bolt holes for the driver's side, and looking to part with it (the MG Metalworks one). It fits the recliners-- not sure it would fit these. I can send pics if it might solve your problem.

I believe this base was designed to counteract some of the aft tilt of the Siennas. (I spoke with MG about this), as it is pitched forward more than the middle-row bases made by Ujoint, and results in a pretty normal seating surface. I've installed the passenger side one. We can PM and I can email pics etc. if this adds to the discussion, otherwise please don't let me hijack the thread.
scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 09:05 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba View Post
Not sure if this is helpful or not, but I've got the base that was made for Sienna seats to go into the Ford bolt holes for the driver's side, and looking to part with it (the MG Metalworks one). It fits the recliners-- not sure it would fit these. I can send pics if it might solve your problem.

I believe this base was designed to counteract some of the aft tilt of the Siennas. (I spoke with MG about this), as it is pitched forward more than the middle-row bases made by Ujoint, and results in a pretty normal seating surface. I've installed the passenger side one. We can PM and I can email pics etc. if this adds to the discussion, otherwise please don't let me hijack the thread.
Hi Scuba,

Hijack away! Any help i can get on these seats is great. Ill PM you my info and we can see if the base will work with the front Sienna seats.

Cheers,
Jesse
Old 03-17-2021, 11:01 AM   #10

Hump day bump! Someone make me an offer! Need them out of my garage!

Tags
bench seat, captains chairs, sienna