SOLD - SOLD - SOLD 2003 EB-50 High Top V-10 2wd $ 21,000
Sold to a cool dude in Alabama. Enjoy her...
I purchased this van two years ago from a nice elderly couple in California. They used it to go to down to the coast but then the husband got sick and they did not use it as intended. My original intention was to put a Ujoint kit on it and make it 4x4 but it has performed well for my uses which is mostly highway and paved surfaces. The Van had 52k miles when I purchased it and she now has 75k miles.
- Asking $ 20,500
- 2002 build date E 350 with Triton V-10. 2003 Sporty build out
- Popular EB-50 Floor plan
- Marine-deck Vinyl Flooring with Removable Carpet
- Day/Night Shades
- Starcool AC
- On-board water with Sink
- On-board propane tank
- Two burner Propane Stove
- 3.6 cf fridge
- Porta Potty
- Passenger Swivel Seat
- Fiamma awning
- I removed the old TV that was in the forward overhead compartment. Power and Cable
- I removed the microwave which was in the forward overhead compartment. Power remains.
Items purchased for the van but not installed:
- No hot water currently but I purchased a Suburban 6 Gallon Water Heater SW6DE
(S211-801307) Includes outside Access Door.
- No heater but I purchased a Suburban NT-20S Series Ducted Furnace 19,000 BTU
- Bushwhacker fender flares that were used but in good condition
- Aluminess passenger side ladder
- front D-60 torn down, painted black, and ready for rebuild (all old core items retained)
- used rear sterling 10.5.