Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2018, 09:45 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to garymarshall
Smile the bushwacker barter

I had an incident with a deer in December while leaving W.VA and entering PA.. The insurance co. gave me a check for my 2003 E-350 (7.3 536,000 miles) running great too and I reluctantly moved on. Before she was taken away I removed the rear Bushwacker flares thinking I could possibly give them to someone on this forum. I have been lurking here for a few years now and have read how some feel new ones are expensive. These aren't new or anything...they have been on my rigg for probably ten years but are in excellent condition...the gaskets were retained also you would need to supply your own screws though. My price is a new door talon for a 1993 E-250 Coachman that I purchased last year. Contact me here but more reliably at 614 306-2666 or at gmsmcmgm@Aol.com. P.S. If I could figure out how to post pix of my van then I could show you some pictures of them, someone once sent me directions on how to do that but they were wack!
I'll do it upon request by phone if you'd like. Gary.

garymarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:20 AM   #2

That's a sweet deal for someone! Thanks for hooking up someone in the community!
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 02:20 PM   #3

I'm interested.

Private message sent.
46 gal Transferflow tank, Agile RIP kit
longboardguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 02:22 PM   #4

Yeah, that seems like a reasonable deal. I recently broke a rear shackle and my wheel partially destroyed the rear pass flare so I'm definitely looking. Only problem is I just purchased and installed the talon. My wife would freak if it disappeared. She loves it. Anyway, GLWT.
kccourtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 02:55 PM   #5

I have Talons available. You guys work out the $$.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:05 PM   #6

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by garymarshall View Post
Before she was taken away I removed the rear Bushwacker flares thinking I could possibly give them to someone on this forum. I have been lurking here for a few years now and have read how some feel new ones are expensive. These aren't new or anything...they have been on my rigg for probably ten years but are in excellent condition...the gaskets were retained also you would need to supply your own screws though. My price is a new door talon for a 1993 E-250 Coachman that I purchased last year. Gary.
Gary,
Seen it many times on this Forum - Think its very noble every time someone offers up an "opportunity" which clearly benefits another... though it prudent to acknowledge & encourage these gestures.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:15 PM   #7
Site Team

What he said ^^^

Also, 536,000 miles on a 7.3 - outstanding

Herb
Old 01-31-2018, 06:47 AM   #8

thanks 2EX
Old 02-01-2018, 06:48 AM   #9

Forum members.....Longboard guy and I attempted to get this trade done however I found that even if I were to package the fender flares myself UPS wanted $130 to ship them from Columbus to Costa Mesa CA. US mail was similar in price. $130 shipping plus $40 or so for the door talon just didn't make the deal as sweet any longer. The Bushwacker people must have a frequent shipper rate or something. Unless those of you west of the Rockies know of someone traveling east to west through Ohio on rout 70 it just doesn't add up. Hey ..I tried....I'll have them stored in my garage for now. East of the Mississippi people step up! Gary.
Old 02-02-2018, 06:01 AM   #10

Where are you located? I’m in PA and might be interested
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote