Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2021, 12:08 PM   #1

Used Colorado Camper Wall-Mount Awning $600, Seattle

Selling a used Colorado Carefree Freedom wall-mount awning. Awning is in used condition, could use some TLC, but is fully functional. Details below:
- 8' wide
- manual crank - manual crank handle end that slides in to awning is missing. I have DIY'd a crank end that works to open + close the awning, I will be working to improve this next week so that it is a little more stout/less janky.
- vinyl fabric with NO tears/mold/mildew. Blue & green color.
- white aluminum housing
- weighs approximately 50lbs
- designed to mounted against a flat, vertical surface (like the side of an RV/slide in camper). I am in the progress of fabricating some stout mounts for it to mount to my unistrut roof rack. Whether or not these mounts will work for you roof rack/mounting setup... depends on the setup.
- legs are designed to either attach to brackets on the side of your vehicle (I have brand new brackets) or rest on the floor like a standard awning

Retails new for roughly $1,500, asking $600 given it's used condition. Located in Seattle, not super interested in shipping due to its size and weight.
Attached Thumbnails
PXL_20210125_235331828.MP.jpg   20200607_192352.jpg   20200607_192420.jpg   20200607_193425.jpg  

nyyankees588 is offline   Reply With Quote