Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2023, 08:24 PM   #1

WANTED: Rear bolt-in seats with integrated seat belts

Hi all,

Looking for a few bolt-in seats with integrated seat belts. Open to different configurations; ideally, would like to find 2-3 single seats, but could do a double or triple. Need to have integrated seat belts. Located in Oregon and could drive to CA/WA/ID/NV to pick up. Thanks in advance!

meekdav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 10:33 AM   #2

Seats

I have two individual seats that bolt through the floor with seat belts from a 2012 E-150. Both have strong metal bases, bolts, and metal plates that go under the floor. Located in Phoenix.
Cmartaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 01:25 PM   #3

For integrated seatbelts, Ford Transit seats are probably the way to go.

There’s some in Portland CL. https://portland.craigslist.org/sear...ch=1~thumb~0~0

Should pop up regularly on Hood River and Bend CL as well.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:22 AM   #4

Are there adapters or bracket's available anywhere to mount the transit seats to a e350 base/ mounting hole location?

Or do people just drill / reinforce their own mounts?
Ace944gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 08:29 PM   #5

I put in 4 rows of transit seats. I put the seats into the frame rails and positioned in van. The double seats inside rails line up with the stock bolt holes so I just drilled holes in the transit mounts and bolted them in. The outside rails I just drilled holes in the floor and through bolted with a 3”x3” 3/16” backing plate. It was super simple. Just take the carpet out and put them in and you will see how to do it.

I did also trim up the transit seat rail mounts with a chop saw to just in front of and behind the mount. Some of the rails mount 2 rows of seats. I cut those down to fit each seat.
NCMODELA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 08:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCMODELA View Post
I put in 4 rows of transit seats. I put the seats into the frame rails and positioned in van. The double seats inside rails line up with the stock bolt holes so I just drilled holes in the transit mounts and bolted them in. The outside rails I just drilled holes in the floor and through bolted with a 3”x3” 3/16” backing plate. It was super simple. Just take the carpet out and put them in and you will see how to do it.

I did also trim up the transit seat rail mounts with a chop saw to just in front of and behind the mount. Some of the rails mount 2 rows of seats. I cut those down to fit each seat.

Edit: For clarity. I used the stock ford transit rail mounts in my van. That’s the only way it can be done.
NCMODELA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 06:59 PM   #7

I've got these two rear seats. One is removed and available, the 2nd is still in and will remain there until it gets removed in late March when we're having some work done to change the floor plan (in Salt Lake City). They have brackets that are bolted to the van and seatbelts. I'm in the SF bay area, so maybe too far of a drive.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 9.16.40 PM.jpg  
Cat_b is offline   Reply With Quote