Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2021, 10:20 PM   #1

Weldtec Octillo Cruiser Lift kit

I just removed the weldtec Octillo cruiser kit from my E350. I have no place to store this stuff other than leaving it laying in the yard so i need it gone ASAP.

When i say ASAP i mean the HOA is going to have a fit if its here much more than a week. I will let it go for the first $600 just to get it out of here.
Comes with the coil springs, radius arms, I-beams, drop brackets.

Im keeping the shocks for the 4x4 axle. I will not ship this stuff its to heavy and i just do not have the time to round up a pallet etc.., that means the buyer needs to pick it up here or make arrangements to have someone else pick it up.

I will snap some pictures tomorrow evening and post them on here. You can find the kit description at weldtecs site. I will keep this here for a week and then i have no choice other than to take it to the scrap yard as i just cant have it laying here out in the yard.

You can drop me a PM on here if youre interested. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01796.jpg   DSC01792.jpg  

ScrapIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 10:29 PM   #2

Location? ……………
posplayr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 10:55 PM   #3

Oh sorry i forgot to include location. Im in Lincoln, Nebraska

I also forgot that the calipers, rotors, spindles also go with it.
Its a bargain at this price. The kit is like $1700 dollars from weldtec.
Old 07-21-2021, 10:36 AM   #4

Good deal. If it were closer, I'd buy it just to hold it for someone who wants it.
Grampswrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 05:14 PM   #5

heres pics, if this post is still up then its still here and available. Im currently doing a 4x4 swap on the rig. I will be done installing the axle next week at some point and once the rig is back on the ground and drivable this stuff will be hauled to the junk yard. If i leave it laying in the yard any longer than that the HOA will send me a fine and put me on the "bad boy" list.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01796.jpg   DSC01792.jpg  
Old 07-23-2021, 07:30 AM   #6

Wish you were closer / could ship. Literally about to buy this kit, but I'm in San Diego.
Michael_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 03:05 PM   #7

Sorry, i cant help you with shipping. The only vehicle i have that is capable of hauling this stuff is the vehicle that it came off of. Its going to be at least another week before its even drivable again because so far i havent been able to get in touch with the kit manufacturer to get new brake lines and longer shocks and today is Friday. That means the soonest i will even get to order the parts is next Monday and then at least 4 days for the parts to actually get here.

I wish there was brake lines i could just buy from NAPA or autozone. I have the F350 brake lines here which are long enough but they dont attach to the frame the same way as the van brake lines. Its frustrating that removing the old suspension and installing the axle under the truck took less than 6 hours, but trying to get parts and have them shipped to you takes weeks anymore.
Old 07-23-2021, 10:40 PM   #8

What year is your van?
Old 07-23-2021, 11:14 PM   #9

Mine is a 2005. It looks like the brake lines from a 2017 F-350 4wd could possibly be made to work. They have the same threads and they require the same size banjo fitting and appear to be at least 21 inches in length.

I will head to NAPA in the morning and check them out.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:56 AM   #10

Please delete, this is no longer available, it went to the scrap yard.