Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2021, 12:10 AM   #1

WTB: 2019+ RAM 3500 dually wheels

Does any happen to have a source for dealer take offs or know someone that has some 2019 or newer Dodge Ram 3500 Dually wheels?

I need them to complete my 4x4 swap on my van. Hit me up or PM if you know where i can get even just the front pair. Everything i find online are people trying to sell their tires with the wheels and im just not interested in paying an additional $1200 for someones junk hiway treads.

ScrapIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 01:45 AM   #2

Heres the type of tom foolery you can expect from your local salvage yard and car-parts.com. Note the stock# on this wheel, then look at the location and price. They are all selling the same wheel.

The other scam is charging a core charge on a used part.

As a side note, always check the prices. I priced a used steel wheel for a dodge pickup on carparts.com. Then i called the local dealership. The cheapest i could find on carparts.com was $150, most were $175 and even $200 for a used steel wheel. The dealership wants $139 but they have to order it.
Attached Thumbnails
dodge wheel.jpg  
Old 06-26-2021, 02:09 AM   #3

These are the ones im looking for...
Attached Thumbnails
0a306f6f4e4e4b95925cc2562b71d630.jpg