Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-28-2020, 07:01 AM   #1

WTB: Ford E350 basic cargo van

I need help from this amazing community, please. You all have inspired me to build my van and I'm so grateful for all the information you all have taught me. Unfortunately, rust has basically kicked me in the guts. My hopes haven't faded but I got to tell you I sure feel bummed out now that I can't use the van that I invested so much in.

I am looking for a basic 2002 to 2007 Ford E350 cargo van.

I am not giving up and your help would be awesome. If you have, or know of, a clean body and frame standard Ford E350 for sale please let me know. I am looking for a cargo van that I can use to continue my build. Ideally a 6.0 and would love a non-white color van but at this stage it doesn't matter. Even if its gas, I can convert it now that I learned so much about 6.0 having to fix it myself.

I appreciate any help.

VMCFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 03:37 PM   #2

Fred, if you aren't committed to that year range, I have a 1989 E350 with the 7.3 diesel 4WD XLT for sale. It's in great shape and mostly empty in back (a makeshift bed and storage is all). It's in California and no rust. I'm about to advertise it on this forum. I can email you photos, if you're interested in one that much older.
Dallas
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 03:30 AM   #3

At this point I'm in way too deep with the current body style. Thanks anyways. Good luck to you with the sale.
VMCFred is offline   Reply With Quote